PDA

View Full Version : LA fitness & Club card

MummyBear
26th September 2007, 14:33
Hi All

I posted it in General thread first didn't get any response, so I will post here. Sorry

I am thinking of using club card points to join LA fitness. My mum offered to give her vouchers. Has anyone used their vouchers for LA fitness and do you know if they come with the name printed (as we have different surname). ? Or if LA mind taking the vouchers with someone elses?s name on it?

Appreciate some advice.

Thanks a lot.

POINTSMAN!!!
19th October 2007, 23:40

GoatBoy
20th October 2007, 09:09
Hi All

I posted it in General thread first didn't get any response, so I will post here. Sorry

I am thinking of using club card points to join LA fitness. My mum offered to give her vouchers. Has anyone used their vouchers for LA fitness and do you know if they come with the name printed (as we have different surname). ? Or if LA mind taking the vouchers with someone elses?s name on it?

Appreciate some advice.

Thanks a lot.

No names on LA Fitness vouchers

lizzie18
24th February 2008, 23:02
Hi All

Appreciate some advice.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, just wondered if you joined in the end ?

MummyBear
26th February 2008, 09:17
Hi, just wondered if you joined in the end ?

I didn't in the end as I wanted to save my vouchers. My friend did few months ago. No problem. The only thing though they ask you to pay the whole lot in advance.

spraggzy
20th March 2008, 14:54
does anyone know how much this roughly costs in advance? thanks x