PDA

View Full Version : New Deal, Restaurants. The Bombay Cycle Club

SuzyWoo
4th October 2007, 07:54
Curry anyone? :D

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=538&bci=29|New%20Clubcard%20Deals

About this Deal
The Bombay Bicycle Club is a favourite of many of London?s top chefs and restaurant critics and with three Restaurants, in Balham, Hampstead and Holland Park and 14 Delivery Kitchens throughout London they pride themselves in providing their customers with a wide variety of the finest quality home cooked Indian food.

The award winning food in the restaurants is found in each delivery kitchen allowing you to eat exceptional quality restaurant food in the comfort of your home. It is the philosophy of creating simple, yet fresh and inventive Indian food, using raw ingredients of the highest quality that is fundamental to The Bombay Bicycle Club. The dish of your choice is always freshly cooked to order and their food is spicy and aromatic but not searingly hot, unless requested otherwise, allowing you to taste each flavour within these fragrant dishes.

Do not be the one to miss out on the tantalizing Bombay experience.

Please note: if you are ordering from the Delivery Kitchens you must phone your order in, to find your nearest Delivery Kitchen visit their website.

3 Restaurants: Balham, Hampstead, Holland Park

13 Delivery Kitchens: Battersea, Chiswick, Fulham, Putney, Greenwich, Tooting, West Hampstead, Islington, Weybridge, Wimbledon, Friern Barnet, Surbiton, Little Venice

gooseye
4th October 2007, 10:02
Fantastic, thanks for the heads up! Will check this out the weekend after next.

gooseye
17th October 2007, 14:27
Went to the Putney takeaway on the Upper Richmond Road on Sunday. Unfortunately the staff didn't know what to do with 'em, as they understood they were for use weekdays only. Ended up having to pay cash as the manager wasn't around to authorise 'em.

Food's good though - poppadums not at all greasy & subtley flavoured, same goes for main courses.

amber502
17th October 2007, 23:19
Three of us had takeaway home delivery from Islington Bombay Bicycle club Sunday before last.

Was amusing, guy on the phone was really nice, courteous friendly efficient... and I heard him groan when I said I had Deals vouchers.:)

Was asked what denomintions the vouchers were in, they were ?5 ones & also if I'd ever used deals before.

3 different dishes including mildest Korma I've ever had, 2 lamb dishes, naan and popadums. Good food nicely packaged, good portions not small like a review on the website said.

Restaurant prices. Free anyway so who cares.:)

DS and brother enjoyed their meals. Also got a tub of vanilla ice cream, still in freezer.

One of the most fillling meals I've ever had.

Delivery man took the vouchers plus the very small amount of cash without even checking it, bless him.

shopsomemore
18th October 2007, 00:16
Oh Thanks for this - not that I live in London.

So for someone in battersea, who would the nearest be for them??

shopsomemore
18th October 2007, 00:18
Oh IGNORE me - oops . There is one there.

moonriver
9th December 2007, 06:19
?

Token type: The Bombay Bicycle Club
Category: Restaurants & Bars / Restaurants
Suitable for: Families
Product code: S2029
The Rise Magazine 2006 Review:

"A Champion of top quality Indian food, it's often lauded as one of the best in London."

We are getting a bit fed up of Cafe Rouge and Bella Italia. My OH loves Indian and is always going on about wanting Tesco to link up with an Indian Restaurant. We even resorted to paying for a meal out last week when he wanted a curry. It looks as if Tesco have recognised my husbands need for a free curry and linked up with the above. Pity it's only in London but for all those near enough to take advantage it looks good. Anybody tried this yet?

amber502
9th December 2007, 11:30
Yes I have, had a home delivery. Quite straightforward. Food ok.

MrsTom
9th December 2007, 15:52
There's one near my sisters, its supposed to be really nice. Yum!!