PDA

View Full Version : Longleat

princesskerry
25th October 2007, 11:01
Hello everyone

Well just had to come on here and tell you about our Longleat trip yesterday. It was really great, the actual park wasn't that great for children as young as mine but the safariwas why we went.

Oh was moaning when he saw the monkeys going on the cars and said maybe we should skip that part but he was brutally outnumbered by me, mum, Joshy and Jayden even made a funny noise agreeing.

Anyway we drove in and it was brilliant, definately worth a visit. The monkeys were every where and eventually came over to our car and jumped on the bonnet , then made there way up to the roof.
We have one of those new peugeots with the glass roof (but black on the outside so people dont know) so we had such a great view, and mum Jayden and Joshy were just staring at the roof. Only problem is they were running along the roof and sliding down the back windscreen and ended up snapping off our window wiper. OH thought it was great at time, then afterwards was evil and I got the blame as he said he knew it was going to happen and it was coming out of my housekeeping money. I have to say I would buy ten window wipers to see those monkeys again. Well worth it. Lol it is also not coming out of my money (we have just come to the decision to put seperate money in an account for housekeeping from next month but the thats coming out of the housekeeping has already started lol, haven't even seen the money yet!).

Also a mother jumped on our car with a baby hanging from under her, and they both sat on the roof for us to take pictures of. Then another joined them and they were scratching each others fur and picking at each other, it was incredible.
As we were driving around OH pointed out all the window wipers lying on the floor, whoops!!!:eek:

Also food is very expensive there so saw lots of people had opted to bring a picnic instead which I would do next time too as for people with a couple of children it would work out very expensive. Childrens meals alone were ?4.95!!!:eek: I'm sorry but for Joshys age that is just so expensive.

Kerry

SuzyWoo
25th October 2007, 11:19
Sounds great. Back in my student days I had a very old Opel Kadett. Anyway, went to West Midlands Safari Park to see the monkey's (they had an enclosure back then). No monkey came anywhere near the car, so I turned the engine off. The little swines still ignored us. Decided to cut our losses and carry on so turned on the engine..... except it didn't! :eek: At this point, monkey's from miles arround came and sat on the car and proceeded t o try and take it apart! When they started on the rubber seal of the windscreen I had to call a ranger, by sounding the horn. Well, a guy came over, made me open the hood, I heard him mutter 'death trap' (harsh, but possibly fair) and we had to be towed out and back to the carpark! The humiliation. Actually whould put this on M3's humiliation thread lol!

princesskerry
25th October 2007, 11:26
Sounds great. Back in my student days I had a very old Opel Kadett. Anyway, went to West Midlands Safari Park to see the monkey's (they had an enclosure back then). No monkey came anywhere near the car, so I turned the engine off. The little swines still ignored us. Decided to cut our losses and carry on so turned on the engine..... except it didn't! :eek: At this point, monkey's from miles arround came and sat on the car and proceeded t o try and take it apart! When they started on the rubber seal of the windscreen I had to call a ranger, by sounding the horn. Well, a guy came over, made me open the hood, I heard him mutter 'death trap' (harsh, but possibly fair) and we had to be towed out and back to the carpark! The humiliation. Actually whould put this on M3's humiliation thread lol!

Ha Ha, thats great. OH is such a worrier and wouldn't even go in there if he thoought our car wouldn't make it around! He absolutely died and was convinced I was going to be eaten when I unwound the window a fraction (anymore I thought he was going to hyperventilate) just so I could put the camera to the gap as the windows were steaming up and couldn't get a clear pic. Honestly the lions were asleep on the floor about half a mile away I'm sure they wouldn't have charged at us jumped over the rangers car to squeeze into my 6cm gap in the window. LOL!!!

I saw someone driving around the tiger part with there arm hanging out of the window having a cigarette, now if anyone was going to be eaten surely it would be him!!! LOL!!!

SuzyWoo
25th October 2007, 11:28
I remember WMSP getting loads of signs put up in different languages for the Lions Enclosure, telling people not to open their windows or doors. I seem to remember one of the signs was wrong and actually informed people TO open all their windows lol!

princesskerry
25th October 2007, 11:47
I remember WMSP getting loads of signs put up in different languages for the Lions Enclosure, telling people not to open their windows or doors. I seem to remember one of the signs was wrong and actually informed people TO open all their windows lol!

Yes Longleat had lots of signs up saying dont open your windows, get out of there car etc. But then again some people just cant read or are just incredibly stupid.:D

It felt a bit like Jurassic Park, you know when the dinosaur comes through the glass roof of the car and tries to eat them..........except the monkeys just sat on our roof looking at us. Lol!!!!

la60
25th October 2007, 12:15
Sounds like a great day Kerry? What did Josh think of it? bet he loved it:)

Wouldnt mind doing Longleat but was always put off by the distance - how long was the drive

LA

PS - My car would probably do the same:D

Ethansnan
25th October 2007, 12:27
We used out deals to go to longleat last year whilst we were staying at Center Parcs. Monkeys were brilliant grandson (Ethan) loved them jumping over the car.

DH wasnt to impressed when monkeys ripped the black rubber strip out from accross the roof of the car and went running off with it got it.

Cost ?76 to be replaced so really added to the cost of the trip, but compared to what they were doing to some cars we got away with reletively little damage.

Great fun though.

flossycandy
25th October 2007, 13:21
We all loved Longleat when you went last year. There was actually enough things there to spend two days there and because they use the passport system we didnt need to pay again. I totally agree about the food prices although that does seem to be a traditional British thing to do. Any tourist attraction then charge a stupid amount for the food.

NinaB
25th October 2007, 16:50
I love Longleat too! Haven't taken dd yet but she's getting old enough to enjoy some parts of it now. Luckily it's only 45mins drive from me, and that's the Center Parcs we go to once or twice a year so quite convenient :) Will remember to take food though, thanks for reminding me!

Must confess I've never been to Monkey World though, and that's not far from me either.

sanmarco5
14th February 2008, 12:12
Does anyone know of anywhere I can find any BOGOF's or money off vouchers fro longleat safari park? My son is taking his girlfriend to centre parcs in a few weeks & wants to visit lomgleat, but he is pretty skint!! LOL just trying to save him some money!

tyroleandancer
14th February 2008, 12:14
I think you can use deals
may be worth buying days out ones on Ebay

tyroleandancer
14th February 2008, 12:16
Just checked and yes you can use deals

About this Deal
Longleat is a very popular attraction with over 750,000 visitors per year. It is recommended that you try and make your visit outside of the main visitor season (school holidays). By visiting outside of the main visitor season you will receive a much more intimate experience at the attractions and hopefully, avoid some of the queues!

Clubcard Deals Tokens can only be redeemed against the Longleat Passport Ticket. This offers entry into all 12 of the Longleat attractions including the Safari Park, Longleat House and others.

Longleat is now closed for the winter season.

All attractions re-open:-

Daily: Saturday 16 February to Sunday 24 February 2008 inclusive

Weekends only: Saturday 1 March to Sunday 9 March 2008 inclusive

Daily: Saturday 15 March to Sunday 2 November 2008 inclusive

To confirm opening times & further information please visit their website.

You cannot pay with Clubcard Vouchers at the gate - only Deals Tokens will be accepted.

sanmarco5
14th February 2008, 12:21
I havent got any clubcard vouchers until my mailing comes & was planning on saving these! they are going with another couple too so didnt really want to use all my vouchers! also knowing what they are like I could get the vouchers for them, then they might end up not going to the safari park, so was thinking more along the lines of regular BOGOF vouchers!!
Thanks anyway

sanmarco5
14th February 2008, 12:39
I just found ?11 in clubcard vouchers lurking in the bottom of a drawer & longleat safari park is ?11 per adult, so was about to change them up to deals & had told DS & could get him & the 3 friends in for nothing, thought I would just ring longleat & check prices & was told I can only use Tesco vouchers if buying passport tickets, not just safari park entry (passport tickets also get bthem into longleat house, and the mazes etc. which they dont want as will have quite limited time!) so back to square one now!glad I didnt order the deals!
Tesco web site gives very limited info though, dont you think??

tyroleandancer
14th February 2008, 12:41
I just found ?11 in clubcard vouchers lurking in the bottom of a drawer & longleat safari park is ?11 per adult, so was about to change them up to deals & had told DS & could get him & the 3 friends in for nothing, thought I would just ring longleat & check prices & was told I can only use Tesco vouchers if buying passport tickets, not just safari park entry (passport tickets also get bthem into longleat house, and the mazes etc. which they dont want as will have quite limited time!) so back to square one now!glad I didnt order the deals!
Tesco web site gives very limited info though, dont you think??

Ah never mind it was worth a try
have a look on ebay for BOGOF tickets

sanmarco5
14th February 2008, 12:44
Ah never mind it was worth a try
have a look on ebay for BOGOF tickets

yes it was, I have told him to ask his girlfriend if her mum has any vouchers, as he said he would quite like to do the mazes anyway! and I have enough to get him & GF in for free, so if he can scrounge some more vouchers they will be OK, alternatively, it would be the same as getting BOGOF!!
Thanks

Darkangel709
14th February 2008, 13:48
Hope they get ther and have a great time. It has beena dream of mine for a number of years to go to longleat andmaybe this year will get there!!! fingers crossed....ll will try and keep an eye out for you

sanmarco5
14th February 2008, 17:27
Hope they get ther and have a great time. It has beena dream of mine for a number of years to go to longleat andmaybe this year will get there!!! fingers crossed....ll will try and keep an eye out for you

thanks, hope you get there, we went a few years back, safari Park not as big as I expected but was very good, a family of giraffes decided to cross the road right in front of our car, kids were amazed!! and of course the monkeys attempted to nick our windscreen washer bits (dont know what they are called the bits the water squirts from) we had been with my brother many years ago & they were straight onto the car & nicked those bits, so we put masking tape over ours and the succeded in getting that off, but that was all! very funny!!

JANED9388
20th April 2008, 08:02
Thinking of a trip to Longleat later in the year, is there a hotel nearby that anyone can recommend - preferably one I can use deals on, but not necessarily. Thanks

points reaper
20th April 2008, 08:17
there is a travel lodge quite close. or a centre parcs if you want to make a weekend of it
i only live about 4 miles from longleat there is a few bed & breakfasts in warminster by it
hope this helps

thebint123
20th April 2008, 08:24
usually stay at Ali's gaff...... we get a nice double room, food and drink on tap but do have to put up with 2 little rat dogs lol. ( ex OH sisters lol )

Darkangel709
20th April 2008, 11:19
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=103 thats the travel lodge link.

Also try typing cheap hotels longleat and should come up with a list and then you can browse through what you can afford and how close they are to it.

Hope this helps

miss bargainmad
21st April 2008, 22:33
Longleat isn't far from Bath is it if I remember correctly as we were there last year. Stayed at Travelodge in central Bath and were lucky enough to get this for ?26 a night.

You could try Bath Hilton but it's probably pricey even with deals.

princesskerry
21st April 2008, 23:07
there is a travel lodge quite close. or a centre parcs if you want to make a weekend of it
i only live about 4 miles from longleat there is a few bed & breakfasts in warminster by it
hope this helps

Now you tell us, I travelled up there earlier in the year from the South West. Honestly I did not realise how long it would take, on the way up it took about 2 1/2 hours, not brill with two young boys then on the way back we got caught in roadworks and it took 4 hours. It was great but I know OH would never agree to go there again and the ****** monkeys ripped our windscreen wiper off. It was so funny though we had just been laughing as they were playing with the windscreen wiper in front oblivious they were ripping ours off.:eek:

maryw4
21st April 2008, 23:22
we are going in the next couple of week as are looking for a cheap hotal with a family room.

last year we were in the tigers enclosure. after the monkeys had been a little tooo rough with my new car. anyway heard a sort of pop. the tigers had took a fancy to my wheel arch and bit a whole in the tyre. didnt even realise till another family in the next car told us.

they were great though moved us into a safe enclosure and changed wheel for me. no way i was getting out of the car.

fluffybunny
21st April 2008, 23:41
Bristol Marriott?

Bath Mcdonalds?

Hilton at either?

JANED9388
22nd April 2008, 08:16
EXCELLENT. thanks all, I better get searching.

points reaper
22nd April 2008, 09:34
be warned the monkeys are a nightmare they will rip anythink thats loose off your car and some things that are not loose and if you have a light coloured car our is white you sometimes get oily monkey prints on your car that they have trodden in thats leaked off other cars and it is extremely hard to get these off apart from that a great day out or week if lost in maze lol

leeann79
22nd April 2008, 09:35
the travel lodge there is supposed to be very good, there is also a campsite near by as well.

It was 2 years ago I went to longleat and I was very disappointed....It's much better on the TV.

microjan
22nd April 2008, 21:10
be warned the monkeys are a nightmare they will rip anythink thats loose off your car and some things that are not loose and if you have a light coloured car our is white you sometimes get oily monkey prints on your car that they have trodden in thats leaked off other cars and it is extremely hard to get these off apart from that a great day out or week if lost in maze lol

Didn't you realise
They are getting enough parts to build their own escape vehical :monkey3:

points reaper
22nd April 2008, 21:57
Didn't you realise
They are getting enough parts to build their own escape vehical :monkey3:
if they put there clubcard points together they would get 1 quicker:D:D:D:D

mowerman
19th August 2008, 18:46
been offered a free holiday at centre parks at longleat in november ( looking after the grandkids) could anyone tell me if any of the restaurants in the park take clubcard vouchers?

TB4100
19th August 2008, 19:04
we went last year did'nt think about vouchers for the cafe so sorry can't help

Georgie
19th August 2008, 19:10
I dont think so. You can't pay for a British Center Parcs holiday with clubcard deals, so I don't think they would let you use them to pay in their restaurants.

Has something happened or someone given you a feeling that they would take these for any reason ? :confused:

GoatBoy
19th August 2008, 19:31
Cafe Rouge & Ortega take deals & are at Longleat so you should be OK

mowerman
19th August 2008, 20:25
yes, I seen they were, but wondered if it was like the pizza hut in butlins, (they wont take deals vouchers) as they are a consesion, :confused: I was hoping someone had tried or been lucky and used them ok there.

mowerman
19th August 2008, 20:28
I dont think so. You can't pay for a British Center Parcs holiday with clubcard deals, so I don't think they would let you use them to pay in their restaurants.

Has something happened or someone given you a feeling that they would take these for any reason ? :confused:

no, but found out on the longleat website they have Cafe Rouge & Ortega resstaurants, so hoping someone had been

mowerman
19th August 2008, 21:36
no, but found out on the longleat website they have Cafe Rouge & Ortega resstaurants, so hoping someone had been

Have just answered my own question, by phoning them both, YES they do both take tesco clubcard deals at longleat resaurants:clap2::clap2::clap2:

mhoc
19th August 2008, 21:55
been offered a free holiday at centre parks at longleat in november ( looking after the grandkids) could anyone tell me if any of the restaurants in the park take clubcard vouchers?

I think the main question is whose grandchildren can I look after if the reward is a free holiday in Centre Parcs - honestly cant be any worse than my three unruly teenagers :D

mowerman
19th August 2008, 22:04
dont you believe it, 3 boys, twins of 3 and an 11 month old it's a 5 day break, and have been informed by daughter that we will be having a plunge pool:eek: in november I dont think so:rolleyes:
maybe it might seem ungrateful, but have the feeling nanny and grandad might be to tired to eat out at night running around after them all day:)

DebbieE
19th August 2008, 23:13
I love CP in Longleat - my fave one - have a lovely time!

sweepy
20th August 2008, 07:28
Oh i love longleat centre parks and dont forget a trip to longleat itself you can use deals for that.
sweepyxx

Georgie
20th August 2008, 13:33

Brilliant news that they take them. :clap2: Longleat is Fab. My favorite. Lots of walking, but very beautiful. :)

suesmith
20th August 2008, 23:10

the restaraunts (oh my my spelling is poor tonight after a tiny bit of wine) aren't owned by centre parks but operated independantly

GoatBoy
21st August 2008, 09:56
the restaraunts (oh my my spelling is poor tonight after a tiny bit of wine) aren't owned by centre parks but operated independantly

It's awful when you get your wucking mords fuddled, isn't it? :D

I'm reading a book by Darles Chickens, one of our most nipping grovelists

It's good night from me.........& it's good night from him

zoebusher
21st August 2008, 18:37
I have used them there in the cafe rouge with no trouble at all. (feb2008)

Beancounter
22nd August 2008, 21:29
Thanks mowerman. I'm off there in a couple of weeks. Have a rep.

Beancounter
18th September 2008, 15:02
Well I just got back, had a fab time. Used clubcard vouchers in both Ortega and Cafe Rouge and neither batted an eyelid. Just thought I'd share the good news.:cheer2:

mowerman
18th September 2008, 16:43
Lovely have ordered both restaurant deals and day's out for the park so looking forward to it, glad you had a lovely time:)

Flo
2nd November 2008, 00:00
I want to book here for next summer so using deals for restaurants and the wild life park will be great thanks both.

sweepy
2nd November 2008, 07:42
Dont forget though.
Look on the net for discount codes when i went a couple of weeks ago i got 25% off.
sweepyxx

Flo
2nd November 2008, 16:35
Dont forget though.
Look on the net for discount codes when i went a couple of weeks ago i got 25% off.
sweepyxx

I have been looking for a code for next summer but none seem to be working for then.

Homer J Simpson
24th February 2009, 23:37
I don't understand how Tesco can get away with this one !

Clubcard vouchers are supposed to be worth 4x the value in deals.

Their site lists Longealt passport vouchers for ?6.50 in clubcard vouchers (making them ?26 using the x4 rule). This is a fixed price for child, adult, elderly and even disabled and it clearly says no concessions.

HOWEVER, Longleat vouchers only cost:-
Child - ?15
Adult - ?23
Senior - ?17

So at ?23 being the most expensive, you should only need to convert ?5.75 in clubcard vouchers, let's say ?6 for the sake of rounding up. Either way, they are charging at LEAST 50p more (in deal vouchers) than they need to for an adult and over ?2 more in deals for child or senior.

So as well as not issuing many points anymore, they are not even allowing you to benefit from a 4x value with their sneeky little tricks.

Might be worth checking this on all your deals before you convert the vouchers.

SuzyWoo
25th February 2009, 06:02
I would suggest that Longleat may be putting up their prices and there is some sort of overlap. At 50p each, I'm not sure it's the crime of the century though.:lol: You can simply make an informed decision if you want to use them or not.

GoatBoy
25th February 2009, 06:45
Easy Tiger, are Tesco really lion about this or should we still give them our seal of approval?

Got to go, got some washing up in the bison & I need to take tablets for my headache before the parrots eat em all....................:nono:

MrsSavvy
25th February 2009, 07:25
worth up to 4 X value

pookienoodle
25th February 2009, 08:20
the prices you state include a 5% online booking discount which is not available for tickets other than e tickets.
though if you look on their non e ticket pricing info it appears to be the same,maybe a mistake on longleats part.
Mr T does seem to be keeping the VAT reductions on tickets though.

Darkangel709
25th February 2009, 08:42
Have booked passports for longleat and was saying to oh would rather pay for dd as its not that much and keep extra ticket for another time...

Homer J Simpson
25th February 2009, 08:42
worth up to 4 X value

eh ?

Darkangel709
25th February 2009, 08:46
pmsl@goat very whitty

Homer J Simpson
25th February 2009, 08:47
the prices you state include a 5% online booking discount which is not available for tickets other than e tickets.
though if you look on their non e ticket pricing info it appears to be the same,maybe a mistake on longleats part.
Mr T does seem to be keeping the VAT reductions on tickets though.

As far as I can see, Longleat prices I checked were the standard rate, not online (5%) discount or group prices. See links:-

http://www.tesco.com/CLUBCARD/DEALS/PRODUCTINFOSHEETS/P6801.PDF
http://www.longleat.co.uk/documents/Prices-Individual2009.pdf
http://www.longleat.co.uk/documents/Prices-Group2009.pdf
http://www.longleat.co.uk/documents/Prices-Disabled2009.pdf

I know it's only 50p to ?2, but it's the principle. They used to have adult & child ones (and allow senior's to use the child one too). Then they got rid of the buy it in full and had them issued in ?5 vouchers (which wasn't great as you can't get change using them). Now they've gone for a one price fits all - it seems very lazy/greedy if you ask me.

With the credit crunch hitting people hard, you'd think they'd want to push the 'value' of shopping with them for their clubcard points and savings that can be made with all the deals.

Like I've read in many posts on here, they really becoming more & more complacant about their customers.

DIVA1977
25th February 2009, 08:48
Or maybe even a mis print , has the OP contacted mr T to ask??

swampie
25th February 2009, 09:23
eh ?

I think Mrs Savvy was saying that they are worth UP to 4 x more when used on deals. :)

Scottishnellie
25th February 2009, 09:29
worth up to 4 X value

eh ?

I think Mrs S is stressing that Tesco say up to 4x :)

pookienoodle
25th February 2009, 09:33
As far as I can see, Longleat prices I checked were the standard rate, not online (5%) discount or group prices. See links:-

http://www.tesco.com/CLUBCARD/DEALS/PRODUCTINFOSHEETS/P6801.PDF
http://www.longleat.co.uk/documents/Prices-Individual2009.pdf
http://www.longleat.co.uk/documents/Prices-Group2009.pdf
http://www.longleat.co.uk/documents/Prices-Disabled2009.pdf

As I stated in my previous post,the prices for standard and e tickets are the same on their website,despite the fact that the e tickets are supposed to include a 5% discount,I think they may have made a mistake somewhere.

I do take your point about lack of tickets for concessions,I am aware that compaints were made last year that ccdeals were not offering tickets for disabled visitors,contrary to the new disabilities act.
maybe their way around this is not to offer concessions at all.

SuzyWoo
25th February 2009, 09:37
So why not do as Diva suggested and ring Tesco to ask if you are that outraged by it?

Easy solution.

goodevans
26th February 2009, 10:34
Easy Tiger, are Tesco really lion about this or should we still give them our seal of approval?

Got to go, got some washing up in the bison & I need to take tablets for my headache before the parrots eat em all....................:nono:

:D:D:D !

Goatboy your wit did not go unnoticed!!!

lrb76
26th February 2009, 12:23
Park Asterix tickets last year when we visited Paris (Aug) were ?4.50 for children ?5.50 for adults via deals. They then increased to 5.50 for children 6.50 for adults. The price now is ?10 standard for all. The 'cash' entry for this attraction is 39 euros adult and 29 euros child. At 1.15 to the ? this is ?34 and ?25 respectively. Therefore I agree to an extent with the poster - Tesco's are definately trying to claw back a few ?'s where they can.

heatherks
26th February 2009, 16:21
Still a bargain though ...

also noticed that Blackpool wristband tickets are also up in price this year ...children are charged the same as adult making them ..?3-50 dearer than last year

clarer0110
26th February 2009, 16:32
Drayton Manor adult and child tickets are now uo tp ?7.00 each. Last year, an adult ticket was ?5.75 and a child's ticket cost ?4.75, so that's quite a big jump....We went twice last year thanks to CC vouchers and I don't think we'll be visiting this year.

lrb76
26th February 2009, 22:42
To stand in 60 min + queues for 8-10 hours a day with an impatient 6 year old? Depends on your idea of a bargain?! I can definately think of better value ways to spend my vouchers.

If you mean that they were free in the first place then yes perhaps. Although much more of a bargain then when they cost less to buy and the spend/points ratio was far better

Still a bargain though ...

also noticed that Blackpool wristband tickets are also up in price this year ...children are charged the same as adult making them ..?3-50 dearer than last year

heatherks
26th February 2009, 23:01
To stand in 60 min + queues for 8-10 hours a day with an impatient 6 year old? Depends on your idea of a bargain?! I can definately think of better value ways to spend my vouchers.

If you mean that they were free in the first place then yes perhaps. Although much more of a bargain then when they cost less to buy and the spend/points ratio was far better

still a bargain meant with paying with tesco deals ...compared with paying cash on the day

remember the day i went to alton towers before i had my kids ...spent ages queuing to get in and then again to get on the rides wouldn't like to do that now with my 2

GoatBoy
27th February 2009, 09:59
:D:D:D !

Goatboy your wit did not go unnoticed!!!

Ah, that's what I could hear - I'm full of *wit*

annaakent
27th February 2009, 10:16
Ah, that's what I could hear - I'm full of *wit*

Say that again, I don't think I heard the last word properly :D

GoatBoy
27th February 2009, 10:27
Say that again, I don't think I heard the last word properly :D

Oi, newbie - be nice..............:D

Janw
21st June 2009, 20:32
Going to Longleat Safari Park in a couple of weeks. Does anyone know of a near by restaurant where I can use Tesco Deals Tokens?
Thanks

poe
27th June 2009, 11:13
not much around that area at all and the towns around there are very small and don't have any chain type resturants, warminster and frome are the nearest towns so see if there are any in those towns but I would have thought that Bath would probably be your nearest place that had resturants that took tokens

Janw
27th June 2009, 20:28
Thanks for that Poe