PDA

View Full Version : Clickcashback

Gizmos
26th October 2007, 19:11
Does anyone use these? It seems similar to Quidco in the 100% of referral fees plus ?5 admin charge?

ClickCashback (http://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?affiliateID=62546&merchantID=2805&programmeID=7325&mediaID=0&tracking=&url=) - PTS referral link

Clickcashback.co.uk is a new site which offers its members cash back for shopping online. The site lists over 1000 different merchants with links to them. If a member completes a transaction using the sites links then the site receives a referral fee. Clickcashback.co.uk then passes 100% of the referral fee back to the member. Using Clickcashback.co.uk costs its members absolutely nothing. The only charge made is an annual ?5 administration fee which is deducted from the member?s first transaction. The members are then paid on a monthly basis.

tyroleandancer
26th October 2007, 19:57
Does anyone use these? It seems similar to Quidco in the 100% of referral fees plus ?5 admin charge?

ClickCashback (http://scripts.affiliatefuture.com/AFClick.asp?affiliateID=62546&merchantID=2805&programmeID=7325&mediaID=0&tracking=&url=) - PTS referral link

Clickcashback.co.uk is a new site which offers its members cash back for shopping online. The site lists over 1000 different merchants with links to them. If a member completes a transaction using the sites links then the site receives a referral fee. Clickcashback.co.uk then passes 100% of the referral fee back to the member. Using Clickcashback.co.uk costs its members absolutely nothing. The only charge made is an annual ?5 administration fee which is deducted from the member?s first transaction. The members are then paid on a monthly basis.

not me

vandanfc
29th October 2007, 12:22
Yes, i have been using them since early September. Tracking works fine, and if it doesn't they are very quick to check it out. Can't seem to find any daily clicks though.

Only obvious problem, is the lack of info re timescales. (ie TCB and Quidco you can see expected payout dates, etc) My items are all showing as tracked, but not yet validated and no idea when they will be.

If they pay up, should be a good extra to TCB and Quidco, as they seem to have some merchants the other 2 don't.

HTH.

Vanda

wileycat
31st October 2007, 05:10
Carsource is hiding there, can't see the others. Looks interesting, might give it a try later!

vandanfc
12th November 2007, 14:39
I believe that Daily clicks could go live in the next couple of weeks, keep checking.

Vanda