PDA

View Full Version : S ???? clubcard deals tokens

tikal73
1st November 2007, 23:35
I seem to have collected a variety of S ??? cc deals tokens.
Some are

S3010
S2016
S6010
S6024

Is it right that I can use these for any deals?
Does anyone know?
I rang Tesco CS the other day as had some spare left over from my French life booking (S6010) and she seemed to say I can use any S tokens for pretty much anything other than buy in full deals?
Can anyone confirm this as it sounds a bit too good to be true?

Thanks!!:confused:

tyroleandancer
2nd November 2007, 00:31
Some are

S3010
S2016
S6010
S6024

Does anyone know?
I rang Tesco CS the other day as had some spare left over from my French life booking (S6010) and she seemed to say I can use any S tokens for pretty much anything other than buy in full deals?

Is all true
resataurants
days out
bowling
sightseeing
goldsmiths
and more :)

sandhabibi
2nd November 2007, 07:43
This is good as the one I got for johnsons can now be used for druscillias park instead...(johnsons cleaners btw lol)

bb999
2nd November 2007, 21:59
You can also use them against deals where your deal vouchers are usually named.

I used some days out tokens against euro tunnel, and know someone who used them against a holiday.

This is a good way to get round the named token problem if buying on ebay.

Flo
3rd November 2007, 09:57
I thought vouchers had to be named for holidays?

heatherbelle
3rd November 2007, 10:34
I think your right flo, it would be interesting to know which Holiday company accepted the Non-named ones.

cosy toes
3rd November 2007, 13:50
My S 6024 have typed on P& O ferries valid until 30.11.

tikal73
3rd November 2007, 14:36
My S 6024 have typed on P& O ferries valid until 30.11.

Yeah my S6024 P&O ferries also have this on Cosy toes. I was wanting to use them all to book P&O.....think will just try it and see.

I was gonna book the meals as this would be an added bonus, but then if they won't accept the others I don't want the meals. So hope this won't be a problem.

baconbap
3rd November 2007, 18:52
Yeah my S6024 P&O ferries also have this on Cosy toes. I was wanting to use them all to book P&O.....think will just try it and see.

I was gonna book the meals as this would be an added bonus, but then if they won't accept the others I don't want the meals. So hope this won't be a problem.

I used a couple of left over named cosmos vouchers for my recent p&o booking, and there wasn't any problem.

tikal73
4th November 2007, 00:44
I used a couple of left over named cosmos vouchers for my recent p&o booking, and there wasn't any problem.

thanks Ruth, that's great- will let you know how i get on.

Bouncer
5th November 2007, 09:51
I went for a ?4400 holiday with cosmos in August this year using ?1500 of my own named clubcard tokens, and about ?1000 of un-named tokens purchased through ebay, with various "S" codes on, (some were cafe rouge, others for ferries etc)... booked no problem and had excellent holiday...:)

princessa
8th November 2007, 15:46
So if I'm planning to use some vouchers at cafe rouge and bella italia, I don't have to order some of each, I can just order one lot and use those at both?

Bouncer
8th November 2007, 21:38
Yep - they're totally interchangable:)

princessa
9th November 2007, 10:06
Excellent thanks, will go order some now!

samjae
9th November 2007, 11:16
Do you think that virgin will take the s code vouchers with no surname.

Shimmer
9th November 2007, 11:21
So if I'm planning to use some vouchers at cafe rouge and bella italia, I don't have to order some of each, I can just order one lot and use those at both?
Don't forget your dry cleaning ones you can use these too. IE if bill comes to ?46 these little fivers are really handy. No point leaving "change" as staff are not allowed to keep the change from deals.:)

princessa
9th November 2007, 11:27
Don't forget your dry cleaning ones you can use these too. IE if bill comes to ?46 these little fivers are really handy. No point leaving "change" as staff are not allowed to keep the change from deals.:)

What dry cleaning ones, sorry? I don't think we have one of the dry cleaners round here.

Shimmer
9th November 2007, 20:52
What dry cleaning ones, sorry? I don't think we have one of the dry cleaners round here.

No you use them in the restaurant. When you cash deals request tenners worth of johnson cleaners. They are the same vouchers but come through as two fivers. Is that clear or can someone explain it better :)

princessa
11th November 2007, 09:30
Oh I see! I've already ordered them for cafe rouge, I got 185 so I got one fiver but extra fivers would have been good. Will do that next time, thanks!

Shimmer
11th November 2007, 09:47
Oh can you now get fivers for restaurant deals that's handy to know. Could only get tenners last month.

princessa
11th November 2007, 09:51
No it all came in tenners, but because I ordered 185 worth, the last five came as a fiver, the 180 came as tenners.

Flo
11th November 2007, 11:43
I went for a ?4400 holiday with cosmos in August this year using ?1500 of my own named clubcard tokens, and about ?1000 of un-named tokens purchased through ebay, with various "S" codes on, (some were cafe rouge, others for ferries etc)... booked no problem and had excellent holiday...:)

Did you tell them when you booked that some didn't have your name on or just hoped for the best. I'd be worried they'd return the vouchers and make me pay.

huntsu1
13th November 2007, 08:00
Did you tell them when you booked that some didn't have your name on or just hoped for the best. I'd be worried they'd return the vouchers and make me pay.

I too would love to know if I can use any 'S' vouchers, I am only ?65 away from having enough for a weeks holiday in Croatia with Cosmos, really cannot afford the ?240 deposit required if I cannot pay for the whole deal with vouchers, so being able to buy a few from fleebay would be an answer to a a prayer :)

clh53
5th December 2007, 13:37
did you let them know you were using unnamed vouchers when you booked

Grace & Favour
5th December 2007, 14:08
Some are

S3010
S2016
S6010
S6024

Does anyone know?

You could always have them recredited back to your accounts . .

full details on the Tesco Deals pages . . .

Clairog
27th June 2010, 01:26
thanks for this - I was just about to post I had a ?60 voucher left over from my P&O booking (quote changed after I'd ordered) and had a brainwave to do a search first :o

Dominic
27th June 2010, 07:29
Not sure but possibly things have changed (this is an old thread)... Many Deals (Rewards) partners now specify that they must have their names on now, so be careful.

tyroleandancer
27th June 2010, 13:33
If in doubt check the additional information link on the deals page which can be found on the clubcard section of the Tesco website.
http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=515

Found just above the heading
Extra Information

We hope you enjoy the reward you have chosen. However, if you would prefer to use your reward for an alternative reward, these Tokens can be used as full or part payment for any reward which does not have the ‘Buy in Full’ logo next to it in the brochure.

Clairog
27th June 2010, 13:36
thanks guys - have some rep :)

Dominic
27th June 2010, 16:17
But as I said that isn't right anymore is it? Several threads have told of new Deals partners who specify that only Deals with them on can be accepted. I think that quote is out of date? (even if it does currently appear on the website)

Dominic
27th June 2010, 16:23
Only Chef & Brewer tokens can be used at Chef & Brewer restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
Only Loch Fyne tokens can be used at Loch Fyne restaurants, no other rewards tokens will be accepted at Loch Fyne restaurants.

These are just two.... maybe the only two.... but clearly it is not correct for them to say "these Tokens can be used as full or part payment for any reward which does not have the ‘Buy in Full’ logo next to it in the brochure" although I guess these might not be in the brochure? Just worth being aware anyway.

tyroleandancer
27th June 2010, 16:26
Dom as far as I'm aware its not on all the deals partners additional info. I haven't looked at chef and brewers.
I only checked P&O.

Edit it says the same on the Chef and Brewer additional info, thats not on :(

Dominic
27th June 2010, 16:28
I know Tyrole. I was just pointing it out in case Clairog went to one of the above and would get turned away.

tyroleandancer
27th June 2010, 16:29
I know Tyrole. I was just pointing it out in case Clairog went to one of the above and would get turned away.

I'd be well peeved :( Typical Tesco!!!!

princessa
16th August 2010, 11:35
I haven't used deals for so long I just thought I'd check all of this is still correct? I'm wanting to change my parents vouchers for them to use when they're on holiday in the UK, but they don't know what they're going t use them for yet. I thought if I ordered a load of restaurant ones from any of them on the list, that then they could choose to either use them to eat somewhere, or for a day out.

moonriver
16th August 2010, 11:40
I haven't used deals for so long I just thought I'd check all of this is still correct? I'm wanting to change my parents vouchers for them to use when they're on holiday in the UK, but they don't know what they're going t use them for yet. I thought if I ordered a load of restaurant ones from any of them on the list, that then they could choose to either use them to eat somewhere, or for a day out.
still correct

biganni
16th August 2010, 13:20
Sorry to hijack this thread but I sent away for Blackpool tokens x 3 and that break got cancelled. Anyone know if I can return them to Tesco for a credit?

TIA x:)

smitheim
16th August 2010, 13:43
Sorry to hijack this thread but I sent away for Blackpool tokens x 3 and that break got cancelled. Anyone know if I can return them to Tesco for a credit?

TIA x:)

Yes you can, there's a cc helpline no on the rewards page, they'll tell you where to send them x
I am interested in this subject too, as some of my hotels vouchers haven't arrived - am ?70 short but have some spare restaurant vouchers - can I use these for hotel (novotel) Thanks x x

biganni
19th August 2010, 10:23
:D Thanks smithiem x

jo29154
12th September 2010, 15:11
can i used spare euro tunnel tesco club card vouchers s6018 for wightlink or other things begining with s

Gizmos
12th September 2010, 15:47
yes you can

braveheart60uk
19th September 2010, 12:59
I have just went to a days out location and had restaurant voucers, they have been refused. They received a snotty letter from Mr T stating they can only accept days out ones now :-(
I have looked online at the rewards page and it does seem to have changed, why oh why are Tesco making it harder for people to use their vouchers, surely it makes no difference to them as ?10 rewards is ?10 rewards.

uklego
28th January 2012, 07:47
Please can some very kind PTSer let me know what I can use S coded vouchers for in 2012 or send me in the right direction to find out the information :ranger:

Thank you

Dominic
28th January 2012, 09:08
My thoughts are that you may be better to return them for re-crediting as a lot of rewards partners now insist on their own vouchers with their name on. Send them back, then you can spend them on any rewards of your choice.