PDA

View Full Version : Merlin Annual Pass question

poogis
4th November 2007, 09:52
Does anyone know if there is a children's annual pass or is it one pass for all?

We are thinking of abandoning our Haven holiday plans, as prices keep going up, it's daylight robbery, and I won't have enough points. Instead we might have a mini tour of theme parks and thought this would be the best option.

Anyone know if it is one pass for all as I couldn't see a kids version on the deals website.

Thanks in advance

Poogis

f1girly
4th November 2007, 10:25
Up until last year it was only an adult pass you could buy, but even if it's for a child if you're paying with Clubcard deals it still works out very good value. Funnily enough I had a detailed questionaire through from Merlin the other day asking my views on several different options of annual pass, from memory one of the options was that you could paid in accordance with how many places you thought you were likely to visit that year, I'm sure it started off at around ?60 for the first place then ?10 for all future places, so maybe as there's now more places included eg Sealife centres they're going to be charging more.

Bouncer
5th November 2007, 09:46
When buying the merlin passes for family members, there is no distinction between adult, child, senior etc... it is simply one pass per person, but is still exceptional value...
:)

xyzxyz
26th February 2008, 17:55
Just sorting out what to spend my cc vouchers on and the kids have opted for the Merlin Annual Passes.

If I apply for them now, does the year start when my voucher arrives on my doorstep, or does the year start when we go to our first 'destination'! (which may not be until June)?

Thanks.

missstroppy
26th February 2008, 17:58
Just sorting out what to spend my cc vouchers on and the kids have opted for the Merlin Annual Passes.

If I apply for them now, does the year start when my voucher arrives on my doorstep, or does the year start when we go to our first 'destination'! (which may not be until June)?

Thanks.

You get 6 months to trade in the voucher for a pass, but that pass doesn't start until the day you trade in the voucher at one of the attractions.
Unless your appling by mail....then it starts on the day they print it.

Happy Themeparking! :D:D

meemo38
26th February 2008, 18:03
I was looking at these, BUT for us we live North of London, a good 3-4 hours dependng on traffic, so not sure we would get much use, and with there being 8 of us its a lot of vouchers to waste, i wish i was magically closer to London LOL
Michelle

missstroppy
26th February 2008, 18:05
Yeah it helps to get your money worth! Otherwise if i didn't live in London i wouldn't bother !

missstroppy
26th February 2008, 18:07
It's also nice to wake up on a Sunday and say hey lets go to thorpe park for a few hours, esp great when you have a little'un as you don't feel pressurised to squeeze every last minute out of the day to get your money's worth. Pop in for a couple of hours then pop in to chessington for a afternoon after (good if your kids don't meet height restrictions and there is not much for them to do)

meemo38
26th February 2008, 18:08
Thought about it, but relly want to save for FLorida, if i wasnt then i think i would get the merlin passes, its worth it for a couple of goes on the London eye, which would cost us a fortune, so might see how the points come this year....not got many at all this quarter, so think i will have to forget about it.
Michelle

xyzxyz
26th February 2008, 18:18
Thanks for your help.

Will be ordering tonight - we are in Sussex, so very close to alot of the attractions and should be able to give the passes a good thrashing over a year!

missstroppy
26th February 2008, 18:39
Thanks for your help.

Will be ordering tonight - we are in Sussex, so very close to alot of the attractions and should be able to give the passes a good thrashing over a year!

Thrash away! we might bump into each other and never know! lol

missstroppy
26th February 2008, 18:40
But then we would be the ones walking around at leisure whilst 'the others' scramble frantically for the next ride! lol :laugh:

cazzarooni
26th February 2008, 18:59
I got my annual pass last September and is definitely worth it - have done Chessington, Madame Tussauds, London Eye and due to go to Alton Towers in Easter Hols - worth every penny or deals voucher! LOL :D

lucy1
26th February 2008, 19:21
i get legoland passes went there every week last year in school summer holiday definitely got my moneys worth

caits06
26th February 2008, 20:36
i am just waiting to see if port aventura accept these passes,then i will def get them.

xyzxyz
27th February 2008, 09:28
Unfortunately, it seems as though they dont (taken from website):

All Annual Passes (Individual & Family) are valid at: UK MERLIN Attractions ONLY:
Alton Towers Resort, LEGOLAND? Windsor THORPE PARK, Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo, Madame Tussauds London, Warwick Castle and The London Eye, SEA LIFE Centres & Sanctuaries and the Dungeons.

This Pass does not allow entry into our International Attractions

Coupon-madder
27th February 2008, 12:09
Another thread did say that the International attractions were still 'under discussion' as to whether to accept Merlin pass-holders. At the moment I think it's still a no, but Merlin told someone on here or on MSE, that they should have a definite answer by the end of March.

BTW it's only the 'new' Merlin Pass that includes Legoland and Sea Life Centres. This is the one now issued by Tesco that costs ?110 in Deals (and the Deals tokens say the word 'NEW' on them).

If anyone has got their Deals before mid-February they may have only paid ?95 in Deals but this will only get an old-style Merlin Pass. You can return the Deals to Tesco Freetime (Crawley) along with vouchers to cover the ?15 difference and I believe they will re-issue your Deals. I have some I got at the end of January (I believed the mis-information and website link given by Tesco at the time, I really thought they would get me new Merlin passes).

I intend to return them soon but don't have spare vouchers to make up the difference, think I will phone Tesco & have a moan that they mislead me - see if they can use my accumulated points from this quarter to make up the difference rather than waiting till May.

xyzxyz
27th February 2008, 13:58
When we go and get these passes made up for the first time, how does it work?

If we go to Chessington for example, do we have to pay as normal to get into the park and then go and get the passes made in exchange for our CC tickets at a kiosk and then get our entrance fee refunded that we had just paid. Or is the kiosk located before your enter the park, meaning you get them made up first and then use them to get into the park for the first time.

Or am I just getting confused and worrying about nothing....!

ayjayays
27th February 2008, 14:47
probably worrying about nothing,got ours at tussauds last week and you get passes before you enter,also last year at legoland did same,someone there will direct you to pass office to get photo done etc

cazw
3rd March 2008, 14:40
how much do you reckon the old style passes would go for on ebay? we need work doing on the car (about ?500worth) and am looking into ways to raise the money, we have 4 of the vouchers for the merlin passes but they are the ones that don't cover legoland etc... any ideas?? or do you think i should just send them off with an extra ?15 and get them swapped over for the new passes? (which seem to sell for around ?150 for 2)

Caz

shaun123
10th March 2008, 00:38
I would upgrade them.

you simply cant beat them for value for money.

If you go out every weekend to one of the places on the Merlin pass like i have, its well worth it.

Especially for kiddies birthdays etc!!:D

shaun123
10th March 2008, 00:41
I got my annual pass last September and is definitely worth it - have done Chessington, Madame Tussauds, London Eye and due to go to Alton Towers in Easter Hols - worth every penny or deals voucher! LOL :D

With your passes did you go into the Chambers Live in Madame Tussauds? I have the new merlin passes and was turned away by the staff manning the entrance and told to upgrade my passes!!

I have since written to them to find out if they were incorrect, but your input would help others to save dissappointment!

:help:

shaun123
10th March 2008, 00:43
When we go and get these passes made up for the first time, how does it work?

If we go to Chessington for example, do we have to pay as normal to get into the park and then go and get the passes made in exchange for our CC tickets at a kiosk and then get our entrance fee refunded that we had just paid. Or is the kiosk located before your enter the park, meaning you get them made up first and then use them to get into the park for the first time.

Or am I just getting confused and worrying about nothing....!

Nah its really easy to do. Just take your CC tickets to the correct booth and with your paperwork filled in and they do the rest!

you dont need to pay a penny to get in!

tyroleandancer
10th March 2008, 00:46
new ones are going for ?75 on ebay :)

shaun123
10th March 2008, 00:55
I took my family to MT, and it was really good there and I would recommend it to anyone however if you do not have a Merling pass then i think paying 35 quid per adult is a bit pricey.

Although we all had our passes, we headed to the Chamber Live part and showed our passes and the staff turned us away and said we had to upgrade our passes!! We already have the new one (which incl legoland/sealife) so I dont understand this? There is nothing on the Merlin site or MR site that mentions you cannot enter the Chambers live unless you upgrade??

Has anyone else heard this? We left rather dissappointed.:help:

mummyglass
10th March 2008, 07:46
We went last year on the old passes and got in no problems.

liverpoolone
10th March 2008, 09:45
i converted my vouchers and sold 2 passes for ?145 -was very pleased as I'd have been lucky to have got ?100 for regular deals tokens

shaun123
10th March 2008, 11:43
Really?

I dont understand why we was turned away then.

shaun123
10th March 2008, 11:44
well done you!:clap2:

shaun123
10th March 2008, 12:09
Ive just phone Madame Tussauds (not on the 0870 number!!) but on 02074870200 (found on saynoto0870) just to clarify the Chambers Live.

They have now put in there T&C the following:

'An additional charge applies for Warwick Ghosts Alive at Warwick Castle and Chamber Live at Madame Tussauds London, Chessington World of Adventures & Zoo Christmas Event opening, and any other events as determined by The Merlin Entertainments Group from time to time'

....and the reason for doing it is they feel all guests would be able to go in and dont want anyone going in under the age of 12, so you would have to pay an additional 3.00 to go in, however you can go into the Chamber of Horrors, just not the Chambers live bit.

So there you go.:shocked:

maryw4
16th March 2008, 13:02
JUST NEED A BIT OF INFO UPRGENTLY bEFORE BUYING DEALS (opps sorry)

i am going in with a friend to get a family of 4 merlin pass. when you order deals do they come same as the 'days out' deals come with no name on them and look exaCTLY the same. i ask because we both already have some of these.

also the fact we have different surnames is that a problem.

Gizmos
16th March 2008, 13:08
the vouchers come with no surnames on - just complete the forms that you get with them and that's fine - enjoy and don't panic

f1girly
16th March 2008, 13:09
Can you get a family pass?

Gizmos
16th March 2008, 13:09
no you can only get single passes each ?27,50 in deals

maryw4
16th March 2008, 13:12
but do they look like to 'days out' ones ive ordered before'? do they say merlin on them - ive got some here that say ?10 clubcard deals token that i ordered to go to 'southend funfair' are they the same.

Gizmos
16th March 2008, 13:13
yes the Merlin ones say Merlin pass on them

tyroleandancer
16th March 2008, 13:14
but do they look like to 'days out' ones ive ordered before'? do they say merlin on them - ive got some here that say ?10 clubcard deals token that i ordered to go to 'southend funfair' are they the same.

They say Merlin annual pass on them :)

maryw4
16th March 2008, 13:14
thank you.

suzanneg
16th March 2008, 13:15
You have to buy the Merlin passes in full ie you need ?27.50 on an account to order the pass. It then comes as a voucher to change at the park or by post which is exchanged for the pass with your photo on so no, you cannot use the days out vouchers you already have it is a 'pay in full' deal.
HTH

maryw4
16th March 2008, 14:13
thanks everyone - i got it now - i cant buy the family one with the deals.
we are really looking forward to it.

olliebaby
24th March 2008, 19:27
Hi

Does anyone know whether I can return these deal vouchers back to Mr T's to be credited back to my account?

I have 4 deal vouchers for Merlin Annual Pass Tokens which we were planning to use this year, as we were going to London for a week or so.
Now we are unable to go and will not really be able to use the full benefit of these passes if we change them.

TIA

olliebaby

Gizmos
24th March 2008, 19:28
you could always ebay them

maryw4
24th March 2008, 19:38
my friends niece went to ebay to buy her merlin pass this year when her mum wouldnt let her have her tesco vouchers. shes been ripped off and it gutted. theres some evil people around.

bargainsneeded
26th March 2008, 20:50
have just ordered a tesco merlin pass and wondered will i beable to sell it on ebay? or will it have my name details on it? and willi beable to ask 79.99 BIN for it or is that too much what do you suggest? want to take the kids to disney land next year and works out cheaper in cash than deals so converting my deals and selling them and putting funds in the disney jar ifyswim, :) also is their any other good deals to convert to that sell well to make as much as poss.?

xyzxyz
26th March 2008, 20:55
I ordered 4 Merlin passes which arrived last week - they are not named.

You should be able to get ?75 - ?80 BIN for a ticket.

bargainsneeded
26th March 2008, 20:58
I ordered 4 Merlin passes which arrived last week - they are not named.

You should be able to get ?75 - ?80 BIN for a ticket.

thanx xyzxyz have repped.:)

Gizmos
26th March 2008, 20:59
might be best putting a best offer on - then if a family wants to buy them all do a deal

xyzxyz
26th March 2008, 21:04
might be best putting a best offer on - then if a family wants to buy them all do a deal

I'm not selling my 4. We are in the South East, so close to many of the venues and will be giving the cards a jolly good thrashing!

sanmarco5
26th March 2008, 21:09
I'm not selling my 4. We are in the South East, so close to many of the venues and will be giving the cards a jolly good thrashing!

same here!!

ayjayays
27th March 2008, 01:20
and me

shaun123
27th March 2008, 21:51
mine have already had a thrashing lol!

Only got them start of march and so far been to Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Alton Towers, SEALIFE, Warick Castle.:clap2::clap2:

All brilliant. Hoping for legoland at the weekend depending the the lovely weather:p

shaun123
27th March 2008, 21:54
Oh. and I really really hope Merlin Entertainments Group add more places to visit next year!! They own a lot of stuff in other countries (germany Italy, France etc) and are
2nd to Disneyland.

Im hoping they will buy out Drayton Mannor (wishful thinking on my part lol).

shaun123
27th March 2008, 21:56
same here!!

Can i suggest that you put a review on some of the parks you have been too - it looks like Ive taken over that thread lol!!

shaun123
27th March 2008, 21:57
and me

:hshocked: where have you visited and what did you think??

thanks

ayjayays
28th March 2008, 00:32
been to tussauds,london eye,legoland,thorpe park and chessington,all good for free

shaun123
29th March 2008, 00:19
What did you think of Legoland. Very dubious about going :der: heard mixed reports about it. When I was standing in line for a ride at Drayton Mannor over Easter, this woman behind me was really slating it.:o

ayjayays
29th March 2008, 01:11
go there frequently,its my local,if you are pass holder its free,great value

mummyglass
29th March 2008, 07:42
What did you think of Legoland. Very dubious about going :der: heard mixed reports about it. When I was standing in line for a ride at Drayton Mannor over Easter, this woman behind me was really slating it.:o

My 5 yr olds absolutely love Legoland. We go as often as we can and it's a 2 hour drive from us. Queues can get quite big so the best bit of advice is to get there early and head for your must do ride first.

tyroleandancer
29th March 2008, 17:31
:)I sold a few pairs before Easter at ?150 per pair
1 pair at ?155

bargainsneeded
29th March 2008, 19:45
I ebayed some Merlin passes this week - here's the breakdown:

1 pass sold for ?68.25
Listing fee .22p
Final fee 3.97
Paypal 2.69
= ?6.88
Charged ?5 for next day del so made 70p there (?4.30)
NET ?62.07 (2.26 x face value of CC vouchers)

2 passes sold for ?140.53
Listing fee .22p
Final fee 7.22
Paypal 5.15
= ?12.59
Charged ?5 for next day del so made 70p there (?4.30)
NET ?128.64 (2.34 x face value of CC vouchers)

So in my case a pair netted slightly more than just 1 ticket, although I did get oodles of offers - like 'I'll take the 3 for ?160' etc :rolleyes:

Never sold anything that expensive before so was shocked at the actual fees :eek: - but happy with the overall result as these were points from different addresses that needed to be used up as opposed to saved up iyswim?

Good luck :)

boo x

oooooh thanx boo thats handy to know, have put it on now at 79.99 bin have got 2 watchers on it but dont think they will buy yet as havent found the lead to add the piccie yet so they may be dubious i probably would be!:)

bootsalebargains
29th March 2008, 21:35
Has anyone ordered these.

When I change vouchers for deals do I then have to send the deal vouchers off to get the merlin pass.

siennahue
29th March 2008, 21:50
You can send them off if you want to but we took ours to one of the park and they printed our passes there and then.

Sienna

bootsalebargains
29th March 2008, 21:54
You can send them off if you want to but we took ours to one of the park and they printed our passes there and then.

Sienna

Thank you. Have a rep from me

numpty
29th March 2008, 21:55
Oh you need a passport photo too, for each pass :-)

Irishsmurfy
29th March 2008, 21:57
Oh you need a passport photo too, for each pass :-)

You don't need to provide a photo if you go to Thorpe Park to get the passes as they take a photo of the child/adult there and then - so more money saved if you don't want to fork out for a passport photo!! Don't know if the same applies at Chessington etc.

siennahue
29th March 2008, 22:02
I'm fairly sure Chessington and Legoland also take the piccys themselves, perhaps ring the park your thinking of getting them from and check before you go for your own peace of mind?

bootsalebargains
29th March 2008, 22:05
I was hoping they didn't use photo's so my brother could use them too.
Oh well won't be getting them now.
Not worth when I only go once a year to alton towers

ayjayays
30th March 2008, 01:06
I'm fairly sure Chessington and Legoland also take the piccys themselves, perhaps ring the park your thinking of getting them from and check before you go for your own peace of mind? yes,they do as well as tussauds loondon

dealtaker
31st March 2008, 23:12
Does anyone have Merlin Pass for sale, whats the going rate on here for them. Have Paypal or bank transfer etc. Thankyou

bargainsneeded
31st March 2008, 23:17
Does anyone have Merlin Pass for sale, whats the going rate on here for them. Have Paypal or bank transfer etc. Thankyou

i have just put on ebay for 79.99 and have 5 watchers on it, but someone cant remember who at mo answered similar query of mine and he had the run down of what he made fees etc :)

shaun123
31st March 2008, 23:28
One way to save money with ebay is not accept paypal as they take a cut plus fees, and take cheques and postal orders only. Just a thought!

Mamzie
31st March 2008, 23:48
did you see the announcement that they intend to force sellers to take Paypal soon through, soooo wrong!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Offering PayPal as a payment method

Currently, PayPal is offered on about 95% of listings on eBay.co.uk. Starting in late April 2008, we will require all sellers on eBay.co.uk to offer PayPal on their listings.

Transactions made using PayPal result in significant reductions in fraud, and having every listing on the site offer a trackable, protected payment option will boost buyers’ confidence so that they return to shop with you even more.

Sellers will continue to be able to offer other payment methods alongside PayPal, as per eBay’s Accepted Payments Policy. Listings in the Motors Vehicles category will be exempt from this policy..

As an intermediary step, announced in January, we will require sellers to offer PayPal as a payment method in the following cases from 25th March 2008:

1. For all sellers who have a feedback score of less than 100 (regardless of feedback percentage)
2. For all sellers when listing an item in several specific categories

Find out more about offering PayPal on your listings.

rach109
1st April 2008, 10:13
i have just put on ebay for 79.99 and have 5 watchers on it, but someone cant remember who at mo answered similar query of mine and he had the run down of what he made fees etc :)

:laugh: it was boo !

rach109
1st April 2008, 10:16
http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31005&page=2

suzanneg
1st April 2008, 16:13
:eek: Ebay are getting too big for their boots!! I take Paypal on my listings purely because it's quicker and buyers prefer the convenience (so more people bid) but for them to make it compulsory seems a bit off to me! :mad:

points*makes*prizes
1st April 2008, 21:49
I've them in pairs and singles and got more for them when i sold them on their own.

The best one i had was an offer of ?85 for the pair:der:

Khufu
2nd April 2008, 16:50
didn't know that about paypal - it will cerrtinaly be a cheats paradise then specially wwiht noo buuyer feedback. Note to self - get all ebaying done before teh end of Aaprlil - ebay will fold/reelent late Oct I predict

Harrietxxx
2nd April 2008, 23:52
so if I bought a couple of merlin passes then any two people could use them at a time? DD1 and 2 will go with their friends but then could I use them to take dd3 who is younger? and loan them to friends?

ayjayays
3rd April 2008, 01:45
no,they have your photo on them

Harrietxxx
3rd April 2008, 07:52
no,they have your photo on them

So how do people sell them on ebay?, I don't understand

bargainsneeded
3rd April 2008, 07:55
when the token comes its just a token no id etc when you take your first visit to the park they take your photo and change it into a pass which is then id for 12months usage ifyswim. :)

tyroleandancer
3rd April 2008, 09:32
So how do people sell them on ebay?, I don't understand

they just sell the deals voucher which is then conveted to a pass

Harrietxxx
3rd April 2008, 14:04
they just sell the deals voucher which is then conveted to a pass

Ahh got you now, thanks

ayjayays
3rd April 2008, 15:06
[QUOTE=Harrietxxx;519810]So how do people sell them on ebay?, I don't understand[/QUO
these are sent as token letters,take them to nearest venue and exchange them for the pass,you have to give personal dat-name/address etc,and photo taken at venue,pass is then issued with photo on it,so no one-unless identical twin,can use it

bargainsneeded
3rd April 2008, 21:25
well ive had my merlin passes on ebay for days now and got 5 then 6 watchers almost immediatly but no ones bought it cant see anyone buying it now only got 17 hours left on it, and ive put another 1 on and thts got 1 watcher and about 5 days left so perhaps was not such a good idea.:(

DaisyChain
3rd April 2008, 21:52
well ive had my merlin passes on ebay for days now and got 5 then 6 watchers almost immediatly but no ones bought it cant see anyone buying it now only got 17 hours left on it, and ive put another 1 on and thts got 1 watcher and about 5 days left so perhaps was not such a good idea.:(

If yours is the ?79.99 one you may just be at the top end of the price range when there are plenty for sale - I've sold quite a few over the last few weeks and been watching the 'market' and not many have gone for ?85 (including postage). I sold 4 last night for ?75 each by listing at ?160 (for 2) or Best Offer and got loads of offers

You might be able to add Best Offer to your listing as it has more than 12 hrs left if you want to give it a go

mandayle
3rd April 2008, 22:10
How much are they to buy with deals? i could not find it on the deals website

bargainsneeded
3rd April 2008, 22:12
How much are they to buy with deals? i could not find it on the deals website

?27:)

bargainsneeded
3rd April 2008, 22:13
:)
If yours is the ?79.99 one you may just be at the top end of the price range when there are plenty for sale - I've sold quite a few over the last few weeks and been watching the 'market' and not many have gone for ?85 (including postage). I sold 4 last night for ?75 each by listing at ?160 (for 2) or Best Offer and got loads of offers

You might be able to add Best Offer to your listing as it has more than 12 hrs left if you want to give it a go

thanku daisy am going to leave the one ending to its end but going to put best offer on the other1, thanku 4 your help. xxxx:)

mandayle
3rd April 2008, 22:13
Per pass??

tyroleandancer
3rd April 2008, 22:19
Per pass??

Yes :)

mandayle
3rd April 2008, 22:21
Wow thats a good turn around then to sell them for that on ebay! thanks guys i will rep you both x

tyroleandancer
3rd April 2008, 22:29
Wow thats a good turn around then to sell them for that on ebay! thanks guys i will rep you both x

Pairs go better
I had no problem shifting them at ?150 a pair. sold one or two at ?155 but that was before Easter

DaisyChain
3rd April 2008, 22:30
I'll second that about the pairs

salsa
4th April 2008, 17:20
i dont want to alarm anyone but I have just listed a pair of Merlin passes about two hours ago and i have just had a message from clubcard via my ebay account saying that selling of clubcard vouchers is not allowed and they will not be valid. The clampdown has begun:eek:

bargainsneeded
4th April 2008, 17:24
no way how did they know did you leave the numbers visable???? omg panic panic:eek:

Khufu
4th April 2008, 17:29
i dont want to alarm anyone but I have just listed a pair of Merlin passes about two hours ago and i have just had a message from clubcard via my ebay account saying that selling of clubcard vouchers is not allowed and they will not be valid. The clampdown has begun:eek:

sounds a bit like someone's winding you up to me!

salsa
4th April 2008, 17:30
no way how did they know did you leave the numbers visable???? omg panic panic:eek:

yes like a prat i did, just took a photo of the vouchers as I have seen on other auctions as unlike actual clubcard vouchers they cant be used by someone over the net.
I have pulled the auction now.

salsa
4th April 2008, 17:33
sounds a bit like someone's winding you up to me!

I wish. The account it came from was clubcard0 and it said if i no longer wanted them I could return them to Tesco and it gave full Freetime address and the email address was clubcard@ebay blah blah blah.

i really dont think it was a wind up - nobody i know goes on ebay at all.

shaun123
4th April 2008, 17:39
Gosh tesco is reeaaally clamping down...........

shaun123
5th April 2008, 22:50
Update.

I saw on the Legoland website yesterday that Chambers live is now included. Dont know how accurate this is as the t&c says different.

Tewart
6th April 2008, 08:01
We went last year with Tesco Deals (not the annual pass) and got into the Chambers Live section on the same ticket with no problem. However, I would say that its just about the scariest thing I've been to - we all agreed on this and my children are teenagers and my OH and I in our 40's! So, if you missed out then be thankful!!

ella2002
9th April 2008, 17:21
What BIN price would you put on them

petedenyer
9th April 2008, 17:23
if you want a quick sale go for ?145.00 with free P+P

ella2002
9th April 2008, 17:24
Thanks Pete that sounds like a good profit to me

samosma
9th April 2008, 17:25
I sold 2 individual ones for ?75 each with free recorded delivery - they were snapped up! Good luck with them!

ella2002
9th April 2008, 17:26
Do you think this is the best way to get the most money for converted clubcard vouchers ???

ella2002
9th April 2008, 17:26
That's interesting Samosa just got to wait for them to arrive then will list them

ella2002
9th April 2008, 17:27
I suppose now is the best time to list them at the start of the summer

bargainsneeded
9th April 2008, 17:53
remember to cover all your details been a few probs lately with emails saying tesco wont allow the sale etc, i sold mine for 130 for the pair and was happy with that best get rid quick b4 the whole deal thing changes in may ihave big suspisions that these deals will have some different clause to them to stop easy selling etc.:)

dawnb
10th April 2008, 12:36
Saw if you have a legoland pass you can have preferred parking for ?11/season instead of ?4/day can you get this with a merlin pass?

shaun123
10th April 2008, 12:59
The 4.00 a day parking is ok, its quite near the front however free parking is only a minutes or so's walk!! We have Merlin Passes and they are fab, and decided against paying 4.00 and chose the extra exercise instead lol!

They also have dog kennels there which i thought was fab. Our dog hates being left and makes a right song and dance over us going out so had we have known about the kennels we would have taken him.