PDA

View Full Version : which ones do you think are the best?

glorious
10th November 2007, 13:12
Im a member of quidco,pigsback,ciao,juicybrains and have signed up for a few others cant for the life of me remember which ones:oprobably free fivers and rpoints too.Which ones offer the best value for time ie daily clicks regular signups for points etc and what vouchers or cashback can you earn?

I havent really the time to trawl through loads of sites so was wondering in your opinion which ones are the best?

TIA

wileycat
11th November 2007, 23:28
quidco/Topcashback for purchases

for dailies and signups I use cashbackbay and cashinco/smsinn
Also use quidsinuk but they're quite slow

shopsomemore
11th November 2007, 23:29
Quidco. The only other I do is pigsback which can have its good moments.

glorious
11th November 2007, 23:52
Thanks for your replies...quidco well it doesnt track well for me i dont know why?
Pigsback i like that but had probs recently with the honda survey and a few others not being tracked is hit and miss isnt it.I will try the ones suggested, though was wondering if anyone knows what mrscashbacks like?Greasypalm?Freefivers have signed up for these but havent really done anything with them as i find it hard to keep up thus why the q as to which offers the best clickthroughs offers etc so i can concentrate on them IYSWIM

dune
11th November 2007, 23:57
i use freefivers which has a nice feel to the website and 6 daily clicks

Also rpoints which has 10 recuring clicks but only pays half of what quidco pays unless you know the secret handshake

glorious
12th November 2007, 00:01
Good replies thanks!Keep them coming!Ill have a look at them sometime this week when i ve got 5 minutes to spare.Secret handshake Dune????!!!

dune
12th November 2007, 00:03
i don't know it off hand but there is a link on rpoints where you can ask them to match quidco. I saw it mentioned a few times over the last few days although never used it.
I'm sure someone will post it... if not i'll search it out tomorrow

glorious
12th November 2007, 00:11
Oh i see Dune like a pricematch?Sounds good thanks for that something to consider im thinking maybe it was just kelkoo that i had problems with?02 always tracks ok and the whiskas did too so not all bad but i dont tend to buy much online and the few things ive bought i must admit ive gone through pigsback as i was close to getting a ?10 voucher IYSWIM
Does anyone know the cashback tally chart thing that shows the best cashback for a particular shop IYKWIM i had it on my favourites then the pc died......

kevinchess1
30th March 2008, 10:04
i don't know it off hand but there is a link on rpoints where you can ask them to match quidco. I saw it mentioned a few times over the last few days although never used it.
I'm sure someone will post it... if not i'll search it out tomorrow

Rpoint link here (http://www.rpoints.com/hcp/) They will match quidco but dieduct ?5 off your first claim. They dont match topcashback because they say it 'not a valid site'

wallsendmag
31st March 2008, 23:49
I have to say Cashbackkings is looking good ,the rewards of Quidco with the backup/reliability of Rpoints got to be on to a winner.

glorious
31st March 2008, 23:51
I noticed today that Tesco Direct is on pigsback.how long has it been on there?!!has anyone used them through PB and is TD on any other cashback sites?