PDA

View Full Version : Possible BA glitch

Filthy Monkey
19th November 2007, 15:28
Don't know if it's a glitch, or if they're just trying to drum up business, but as of this morning, almost all of BA's domestic flights through BA.com's booking system appeared to have reverted to the lowest fares. FOr example, I booked flights from London City to Glasgow, leaving this morning and returning on Wednesday. Total cost on Friday was 204 each way. At 2am this morning they had dropped to 45 each way. Almost every flight on every day I checked was at the lowest fare, so if you're looking to do a shopping trip to London or just fancy a weekend away before Christmas, it might be worth having a look...

navara
19th November 2007, 15:50
Don't know if it's a glitch, or if they're just trying to drum up business, but as of this morning, almost all of BA's domestic flights through BA.com's booking system appeared to have reverted to the lowest fares. FOr example, I booked flights from London City to Glasgow, leaving this morning and returning on Wednesday. Total cost on Friday was 204 each way. At 2am this morning they had dropped to 45 each way. Almost every flight on every day I checked was at the lowest fare, so if you're looking to do a shopping trip to London or just fancy a weekend away before Christmas, it might be worth having a look...

Good spot FM lets hope it works.

Filthy Monkey
19th November 2007, 18:04
Just checked again. Flights into City are going up, but there is still a lot of bargain bucket availability into Heathrow and Gatwick...

JANED9388
19th November 2007, 18:36
excellent - thanks, got my flights home for 41 - thanks OP

Filthy Monkey
20th November 2007, 13:28
They're introducing some new bits and pieces into the online booking system at the moment, including the ability to view your fare class prior to booking, so it could be a by-product of this (and perhaps why they've just reversed the change!)...