PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like a little dishonest

cheeky
19th November 2007, 17:01
Our team Pa is on holiday and the manager asked me to book flights for 5 people to Chigago on Company credit card.

I went through quidco and the booked the exact flights and times he requested and it was cheaper then his quote. I have now checked and its tracking as ?383.80 validated.

Should I feel quilty??? Because I am not sure why.

meemo38
19th November 2007, 17:03
Cheeky and smug yes, gulilty, hell no:D
Michelle
LOL, just noticed your user name, hehe

Tilly_xx
19th November 2007, 17:05
No you shouldn't feel guilty at all ... you should be feeling really pleased with yourself for using your initiative :) ... Yoou got the flights cheaper for him AND did all right yourself. You haven't robbed anyone of anything... well done you is what I say :clap2:

Mamzie
19th November 2007, 17:09
Blimey, watch the Quidco teams start chasing you to join them....

Well done.

Khufu
19th November 2007, 17:41
Dishonest cos the PA usually gets that cut?

rainbow
19th November 2007, 17:44
You'll need to offer to secure more deals like that........just as a favour to the boss like ;)

Maverick
19th November 2007, 17:46
Excellent!
Be careful though as its against quidco rules to use an account for any one other than yourself.

holliemon
19th November 2007, 18:10
I think you have done a good job there. Well done - its not costing the Company anything - a well deserved treat.

dune
19th November 2007, 18:27
i'd say just let it ride and whatever happens happens

if you get it great and if it gets declined then so be it

Polo
19th November 2007, 21:38
Not to rain on your parade, but just be careful if you have a policy at work about profiting from the business, we have one which means I can't use my clubcard on work purchases - and we use tesco to deliver our office shop and the vouchers/extra coupons generated have to be shredded when received. :eek:

Although well done on you for gaining, just be careful who you tell etc....don't want to seem a killjoy but its not worth loosing a job over in my opinion. Although every firms different, so you may well be able to do this without the fear of any recrimination.

fluffybunny
19th November 2007, 21:42
Not to rain on your parade, but just be careful if you have a policy at work about profiting from the business, we have one which means I can't use my clubcard on work purchases - and we use tesco to deliver our office shop and the vouchers/extra coupons generated have to be shredded when received. :eek:

Although well done on you for gaining, just be careful who you tell etc....don't want to seem a killjoy but its not worth loosing a job over in my opinion. Although every firms different, so you may well be able to do this without the fear of any recrimination.

do you mean clubcard vouchers?

i'm sure you could use them to buy supplies for the christmas party... some bottles of plonk etc...that wouldnt be seen to be profiting

Polo
19th November 2007, 21:46
do you mean clubcard vouchers?

i'm sure you could use them to buy supplies for the christmas party... some bottles of plonk etc...that wouldnt be seen to be profiting

Hey fluffy, yeah I do mean the clubcard vouchers and extra points. We don't have a christmas party :( and we are heavily regulated so can't even do that - I've suggested a couple of things in the past, but to no avail, I'd rather work spent them instore than shredded them, but there we go!

whamfanuk
19th November 2007, 21:49
Hey fluffy, yeah I do mean the clubcard vouchers and extra points. We don't have a christmas party :( and we are heavily regulated so can't even do that - I've suggested a couple of things in the past, but to no avail, I'd rather work spent them instore than shredded them, but there we go!

why do they bother havign a clubcard then?:der:

whamfanuk
19th November 2007, 21:50
i say good on u OP

Maldives
19th November 2007, 21:51
nice one :)

Polo
19th November 2007, 21:51
why do they bother havign a clubcard then?:der:

Well its a virtual account and you can't shop online without one......
(I agree its a waste of time though, and breaks my heart when I see them being shredded)

Polo
19th November 2007, 21:52
i say good on u OP

So do I - just trying to be a bit cautious!

Shimmer
19th November 2007, 21:58
Why can't work get e vouchers & use them on line for next works shop IYSWIM?

cheeky
21st November 2007, 21:40
Thanks Guys I don't feel that quilty anymore.

lozza1983
5th March 2008, 12:15
I think its fantastic!!!!Very clever and quick thinking...just wish i had that opportunity!!!!!

princesskerry
5th March 2008, 12:19
Did this payout cheeky?:D

fluffybunny
5th March 2008, 14:47
yes, update us!