PDA

View Full Version : Portaventura

GoatBoy
21st November 2007, 15:16
Can you still use Merlin annual passes to get into Portaventure in Salou?

They used to be part of the same group as Alton Towers when it was the Tussauds group.

SuzyWoo
21st November 2007, 15:43
Looks like it! http://www.annual-pass.com/faq/faq.asp?css=1#international

Is my Annual Pass valid in the International Attractions?
We don’t want the fun to stop when you go on holiday! That is why all our Annual Passes are valid in all our International Madame Tussauds, Heide Park, Portaventura Theme Park & Parc Asterix.

cannyscot
21st November 2007, 16:12
Yes we used our MT annual passes in the October week-you have to go to CS and ask for a ticket every day-same at parc astrix. but worth it as it soo good value using the pass.

GoatBoy
21st November 2007, 17:12

We don?t want the fun to stop when you go on holiday! That is why all our Annual Passes are valid in all our International Madame Tussauds, Heide Park, Portaventura Theme Park & Parc Asterix.

Cheers Suzy, see you on the Dragon Khan?

GoatBoy
21st November 2007, 17:13
Yes we used our MT annual passes in the October week-you have to go to CS and ask for a ticket every day-same at parc astrix. but worth it as it soo good value using the pass.

A canny scot saving money - surely not? :D

Can you get a discount at the waterpark with it?

heatherbelle
21st November 2007, 18:17

We don?t want the fun to stop when you go on holiday! That is why all our Annual Passes are valid in all our International Madame Tussauds, Heide Park, Portaventura Theme Park & Parc Asterix.

Have a rep Suzywoo, unfortunaltey I didn't know this when we went earlier this year, never mind, an excuse to go back!!

SuzyWoo
21st November 2007, 18:30
Cheers Suzy, see you on the Dragon Khan?

Not actually been (or going lol:(). Have used the cards to get reduced entry to the Alton towers waterpark now the parks are closed for the season though!

cannyscot
22nd November 2007, 11:00

Do you know I dont think you do , but off season it is very cheap. I've had a blank on that one as we didn't bother with it this time. We only go off season so the water park is just indoors and it has always been very crowded and not really brill.-well for us anyway.

The MT pass is such good value , if you buy it with Clubcard deals(even bought on ebay), it is worth paying the extra if you fancy the waterpark.

Just to wax lyrical on the Mt pass- we have dome MT waxworks x3,london eye x 4, parc astrix x 2, Thorpe parkx1-not very impressed, Chessington x3-better, Portaventurax x5. Will go to AT for 4 days at easter and would if I had got enough p&O vouchers in time gone off to Germany andtried the aprk there but just not got enough time or hols or P&O vouchers.

I am even thinking while clubcard vouchers are cheap on ebay of buying ahead for next year.

Melc234
22nd November 2007, 17:48
Hi, been looking into this deal, ive a disabled child, noticed that carers are free with this, but you have a disabled pass. Do tescos do this?

SuzyWoo
23rd November 2007, 09:18
Not sure they do Mel, but maybe worth ringing deals to see if they could do something for you?

caits06
23rd January 2008, 17:47
can anyone advise if it is still valid, when you click above link there is no mention of port aventura,thanks

SuzyWoo
24th January 2008, 08:02
Looks like it may have ended. Am assuming if you have the old style pass it will get you in, but new passes wouldn't. Your best bet is to call them.

sunshine
24th January 2008, 14:45
Read somewhere they are still negotiating but can't confirm they will or won't be valid.

Khufu
24th January 2008, 17:44
It says on deals - 20% off eating & shopping - who gets this if you only have one pass does it just count for that person's food or can you buy the family's meals with this?

sunshine
26th January 2008, 19:39
I phoned and was told new passes were UK only and they didn't know yet with old passes.