PDA

View Full Version : Member list - Sorting for facts

Deedee
22nd November 2007, 22:56
I was inspired to be nosy by a post tonight, about join dates and post counts, so I thought I'd sort the Members list by join date, find my join date and see if I was posting enough for the length of time I've been a member....( I know, I was bored)
BUT OMG! there are only 2 other people on my page that I recognise! I was quite shocked.

POST PEOPLE ----- POST say hello or something! :D

carolwat
22nd November 2007, 22:58
Hello. :D

Deedee
22nd November 2007, 22:59
Hello hun! :) did you check on your join date page! You'll be amazed!

carolwat
22nd November 2007, 23:04
I hadnt checked but just did and I dont know a single name on there. What I have learnt though is that im common as much as there are loads of carols but it seems im the only one with a gob as the others dont post at all or not very much anyway :D Shocking.

jackie_k_uk
22nd November 2007, 23:08
Lol same here..I dont recognise one either and theres loads of Jackies too that hardly ever or never post.
Their loss not posting here!! :D

tigger73
22nd November 2007, 23:12
Hi, well I'm on the same page as the famous 'tiger', but apart from her none of the others seem to post at all.

jackie_k_uk
22nd November 2007, 23:17
All just spies?? :eek:

Polo
22nd November 2007, 23:26
Lots of people on my page who registered on the same day of their last visit, guess we scared them off!?!?!?!

I'm chuffed I have the highest post count on my page - but not the highest number of points - that accolade goes to polokingkeith (who is no relation!)...... interesting, they all appear and then go again....

jackie_k_uk
22nd November 2007, 23:29
Only 6 people posted on my page..Ooooh I got most posts too lol.
Phew and I thought they were just after our Johnsons and Plax :D

sarahjane01
22nd November 2007, 23:29
I don't post very often, and have been a member some time, but I am usually busy with other things. I log on, read a few posts and then run.:behindsofa: I guess although I am trying to increase my cc points I don't have much knowledge or know anything to be able to help anyone, so just read and learn.:o

Polo
22nd November 2007, 23:30
I don't post very often, and have been a member some time, but I am usually busy with other things. I log on, read a few posts and then run.:behindsofa: I guess although I am trying to increase my cc points I don't have much knowledge or know anything to be able to help anyone, so just read and learn.:o

Aww bless, well join in too, I was like that, and now you can't shut me up! :o

meemo38
22nd November 2007, 23:46
On the page that has my name thers only 2 people who have posted, one has posted once, the other over 200, the rest have NEVER posted!!!!
Michelle

Polo
22nd November 2007, 23:50
Its amazing isn't it, all those people missing out on the fun we have and all those people just lurking in the wings...... :Lurking:

clockwatcher
22nd November 2007, 23:51
Pleased to say I know most of the people who joined on the same day as me.

Polo
22nd November 2007, 23:56

Mummytotwo joined the same day as me - she's whipping my butt though with her post count!!

The only other I recognise on that page is AKH46 - and thats only 'cos I remembered thinking her avatar was lovely, but hasn't posted much.....

pammy
22nd November 2007, 23:58
Im on the same page as tightperson and bb999 but apart from that i dont recognise any,
also did it by name and there are 9 other pams somewhere here that have never posted!!

where are they all lurking!!!!

PS I am top poster on my page too!

pammy
23rd November 2007, 00:01
top poster of course is our giz with over 11000 posts and way behind her is tiger with 6800 less than that!!

Polo
23rd November 2007, 00:05
top poster of course is our giz with over 11000 posts and way behind her is tiger with 6800 less than that!!

Yeah but look at our Boo - 8th on the list for postings and only joined April this year!! Blimey-how does she manage to get to tescos too!?!?

Tabby
23rd November 2007, 00:06

Me too as we all came over from LPF!

meemo38
23rd November 2007, 00:27
I am last on the first list, 30th place for posts LOL, and a handful that joined the same day as me havnt posted except one, with 2 posts, amazing how many people joined this year and have a huge amount of posts!!!
Michelle

gobbyash
23rd November 2007, 09:42
I was upto my 999th post but a lot of my earlier posts have been erased and I'm now down to 832.

gobby

Ethansnan
23rd November 2007, 10:31
I was surprised as always thought I didnt really post as much as a lot of people. But checking my page on members list I have the most posts and lots have never posted or been back since.

ClaireDares
23rd November 2007, 10:39
Right im gonna look really silly what are you guys looking at it it on the members list?????

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 10:45
Members list - - Then click Join date -- find your join date, and have a looksee

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 10:46
here you go Clare, here's your page!

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=30&order=asc&sort=joindate&page=269

ClaireDares
23rd November 2007, 10:47
Thanks DeeDee

ClaireDares
23rd November 2007, 10:48
How did you dind that so quick, lol i would of gone through the whole list to find m would of been there ages lol

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 10:50
I checked your join date (from your public profile) and just randomly skipped to page 300 ish! LOL

gobbyash
23rd November 2007, 10:58
Nearly everyone on my page has posted

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/memberlist.php?do=getall&pp=30&order=asc&sort=joindate&page=5

gobby

dizzymum
23rd November 2007, 11:28
I don't post much either - only 6 since I joined in October 2006 but checking on my page there are only 3 others posted more that me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I come on this site everyday if I can - I LOVE IT! and I love my free kitchen - thanks to you all and Tesco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel,dust
23rd November 2007, 11:32
I am last on the first list, 30th place for posts LOL, and a handful that joined the same day as me havnt posted except one, with 2 posts, amazing how many people joined this year and have a huge amount of posts!!!
Michelle

OMG I talk to much im on first page and only joined in june:eek::eek::eek::behindsofa:

jenchin
23rd November 2007, 15:19
On the page of my join date there are only 2 posters with any post count and they are only 6 and 2:(

sparkles123
23rd November 2007, 15:25
There are only 3 other posters on my page and they only have1,3 and 6 posts :(

6lilpigs
23rd November 2007, 19:00
I'm on page 1 yay

sunflower
23rd November 2007, 21:15
Only three regular users on my page and Sullieb comes out tops.

Mamzie
23rd November 2007, 21:52
Me too as we all came over from LPF!

I still can't believe you all left me behind, just cause I had the Flu... and missed everything.

OMG I talk to much im on first page and only joined in june:eek::eek::eek::behindsofa:

lol, I must post more dropping down the first page rapidly...

Button
23rd November 2007, 22:16
I'm on page 1 yay

:clap2: Me too! And I know everyone on that page! :)

The Wizard of Oz
23rd November 2007, 22:18
6 people joined on the same day as me - don't recognise any names and I'm the only one that has posted :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HELLO_KITTY
23rd November 2007, 22:21
i know, perhaps i should post more as i have been a member for a long time..i think there were only 30-40 members in total when i joined pts, i have completly forgotten about the days of the old loyalty points forum..

indy
24th November 2007, 01:54
just had a look at my join date page only recogised 2 names wham who has posted loads more than me and pointsman the rest havent posted at all or just a couple of posts

Tabby
24th November 2007, 13:35
i know, perhaps i should post more as i have been a member for a long time..i think there were only 30-40 members in total when i joined pts, i have completly forgotten about the days of the old loyalty points forum..

I know just what you mean - I read everything and don't post unless I have something I need to say. I am not so quiet in real life though!:)

Mamzie - It was all a bit weird at the time what happened with LPF. Do you remember when nobody could post the letters PTS as part of they wrote on LPF?!

Clarabelle
25th November 2007, 19:37
I'm on page 2 and everyone has posted except for grahamfromoldham. His says 0 but I'm sure he posted recently:confused: Maybe the mods have tidied up and deleted some.

Yes I remember when we all came over to "the dark side" from LPF:D

Gizmos
25th November 2007, 19:48
not tidied up - yet but we will be soon

ohsobusy
25th November 2007, 19:57
I used to post every day but my life is just whizzing along so quickly at the mo. I'm either looking after the children or working during the day now and I;ve managed to claim my social life back in the evenings. I'm rehearsing for a play two nights a week and out with the girls for one night. Our play is on during the first week of December so I might get a bit more time to see whats going on here on PTS after that.

Odie
25th November 2007, 20:18
please read this post
http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showpost.php?p=361320&postcount=1

zoot
25th November 2007, 20:22
sounds like a good idea Odie.The member numbers should more accurately reflect the number of members who contribute to the site. I know I have signed up on sites in the past and then never gone back. Think its fair to remove them from the list if they are not posting or logging on.

Odie
25th November 2007, 20:24
sounds like a good idea Odie.The member numbers should more accurately reflect the number of members who contribute to the site. I know I have signed up on sites in the past and then never gone back. Think its fair to remove them from the list if they are not posting or logging on.

I think most would agree, its Quality not Quantity :D

pammy
25th November 2007, 20:38
definitely a good idea. some people join then forget they have and they are stuck on here forever. Can you tell if they have been on the site that day even if they havent posted?

Odie
25th November 2007, 20:42
definitely a good idea. some people join then forget they have and they are stuck on here forever. Can you tell if they have been on the site that day even if they havent posted?

The forum software records the last time a "given user" last logged on.
Hence we are only going to delete any account that has not been access in over a year and with 0 posts.

pammy
25th November 2007, 20:43
good idea, will see the members list go down dramatically!

borderlakeland
25th November 2007, 21:10
Just looked at the page on members list that i'm on and apart from boo i've got the highest post count(most have 0 so not that hard)

LoveABargain
25th November 2007, 23:38
lol, I must post more dropping down the first page rapidly...

I'm the same I use to post far more than I do now, lol I need to spend more time :ranger: