PDA

View Full Version : DS for sale!!!

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 12:35
OMG, You wont believe what he has just done!

He likes to tap on the area that was the fireplace, but the people who lived here before us "Tiled" it up then put a nice(ish) mantle on, the ****** just banged it really hard and all the tiles fell off!

Just what I need, a bare bit of ply covering the old bits behind, how christmasy!

I tried not to laugh when he did it, but he was going "oh deeeaaar, hoooover!"

angel,dust
23rd November 2007, 12:38
sorry hun but the hoover bit is sooooo funny poor lad is gonna be cleaning mad lol.:D

muppet11
how old is he?

Ethansnan
Silly me thought you were selling Nintento DS's.

I have a area that it will match in my utility/downstairs loo room. DH decided to change the toilet handle. The board that had been tiled and covered the cistern now is minus several tiles and just board showing.

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 12:40
He is 20mnths!
LOL

angel,dust
23rd November 2007, 12:41
He is 20mnths!
LOL

aww bless:SpitDummy:

angel,dust
23rd November 2007, 12:43
Silly me thought you were selling Nintento DS's.

I have a area that it will match in my utility/downstairs loo room. DH decided to change the toilet handle. The board that had been tiled and covered the cistern now is minus several tiles and just board showing.

next time you tile buy some spares we always do and always end up using them sooner or later to replace cracked /smashed ones

Khufu
23rd November 2007, 12:43
Well I'll certianly put an offer in for a boy who wants to clean up anyway!

sandhabibi
23rd November 2007, 12:45
Try no nails stuff....

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 12:45
I suppose I could stick them back, but being the "intrepid investigator" he is, I know he'll get them back off!

Looks like another "To Do" for his Daddy, a nice new Fireplace in the January Sales!

Thinking about it, if I can get DS (ok me, but blame DS) to ruin a few other nasties, I might get them done as well! NO STOP DEEDEE, it's taking him a flippin lifetime to do the kitchen!

angel,dust
23rd November 2007, 12:46
I suppose I could stick them back, but being the "intrepid investigator" he is, I know he'll get them back off!

Looks like another "To Do" for his Daddy, a nice new Fireplace in the January Sales!

Thinking about it, if I can get DS (ok me, but blame DS) to ruin a few other nasties, I might get them done as well! NO STOP DEEDEE, it's taking him a flippin lifetime to do the kitchen!

yeah I tried that (having little smashy smashy) and am still waiting for the fix he seems to be avoiding it like the plague:rolleyes:

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 12:46
Well I'll certianly put an offer in for a boy who wants to clean up anyway!

My step dad tells him "NO, Womans work" when we go around there and my jo tries to play with the hoover. I just think it's nice that he likes to "try" to be tidy one minute, then loves making a mess the next!

Deedee
23rd November 2007, 12:47
yeah I tried that (having little smashy smashy) and am still waiting for the fix he seems to be avoiding it like the plague:rolleyes:

Little "Smashy smashy" PMSL, tried to rep for that, but gotta spread it first!

LOL

tiger
23rd November 2007, 12:50

What often works for me is to start the job myself and DH comes along and says, no, that's not the way and takes over. :D

angel,dust
23rd November 2007, 12:53
What often works for me is to start the job myself and DH comes along and says, no, that's not the way and takes over. :D

noooo OH would walk in to and say your doing well there love and off he would go on his x box and leave me to it!! mind you I taught him to decorate etc so maybe thats why he does it or am I just kidding myself