PDA

View Full Version : Cafe rouge and bellaitalia

shopsomemore
26th November 2007, 13:58
Do these need to be seperate vouchers or can I order just one lot and use them in both places??

NEgirl
26th November 2007, 13:59
i ordered some from both and they were identical :) I couldnt remember which were which so probably used them in both! :lol:

sammybear
26th November 2007, 14:01
Do these need to be seperate vouchers or can I order just one lot and use them in both places??

You can use any in both. OOOh Cafe Rouge is lovely food, one of my favourite places, i go to the one at Salford Quays, really nice.

S :)

shopsomemore
26th November 2007, 14:12
Oh Thanks. Have sorted the menus out - How organised !! So off to book these now.

Gavvy
26th November 2007, 16:03
Can I use virgin deals vouchers here ?

Maverick
26th November 2007, 16:09
Yes Gavvy, now worries

shopsomemore
26th November 2007, 19:56
So can we use days out ones too???

heatherbelle
26th November 2007, 20:03
Yes, all the S code ones can be used anywhere. I think Tesco set it up, so they can keep track of who has ordered for which venue, as part of their marketing.

I ordered some days out and bella italia, and they are all the same voucher, just have a different S code on.

I have been to Cafe Rouge today, bill came to 47.00 and paid 40 in deals and 7 cash, which covered thd drinks.

The food was really nice, but the service was terrible. We went to the Trafford Centre one.

shopsomemore
26th November 2007, 20:06
Oh perfect - thanks.

angel,dust
26th November 2007, 20:37
Oh Thanks. Have sorted the menus out - How organised !! So off to book these now.

where can I get price list (except at restaurant) it doesn't show on bella italia website

shopsomemore
26th November 2007, 20:41
Yes it does. Go to the restaurant you want although I think the menus are all the same, then half way down the page you can get a menu. (The link at the top of page does not show prices)

clh53
5th December 2007, 13:44
has any one been to bella italia at lakeside and would you recomend it. also its been mentioned some restuarants take vouchers for the drinks has anyone had this with bella italia, thanks

dizzymum
5th December 2007, 13:56
We went to Bella Italia(2 adults & 2 kids) in Lakeside in the Oct half term and used tesco vouchers - had to pay cash for drinks though - but would thoroughly recommend - making me hungry just thinking about it!!

nixx
5th December 2007, 14:14
Off to Cafe Rouge Deansgate on the 16th - yummmmmmmmmmmm can't wait.

clh53
5th December 2007, 14:23
We went to Bella Italia(2 adults & 2 kids) in Lakeside in the Oct half term and used tesco vouchers - had to pay cash for drinks though - but would thoroughly recommend - making me hungry just thinking about it!!
thanks dizzymum, do you have to let them know your using tesco deals when you order or can you just pay at the end with vouchers

dizzymum
5th December 2007, 14:52
clh53 - we did ask them when we arrived if they took tesco deals - i just wanted to make sure - before we ate!!!!

clh53
5th December 2007, 15:12