PDA

View Full Version : Cosmos Query

huntsu1
1st December 2007, 06:33
I booked on Sunday one weeks holiday in Croatia Sept 08 paying almost entirley with deals (just ?53 short), very helpfull girl who said she would just take the ?53 from DH credit card. I posted the vouchers on Monday via royal mail special delivery (I have checked and they were delivered on Tuesday) I also included insurance, I have not had any paperwork either from the insurance company or Cosmos, I know its not long but the last holiday I booked in August the paperwork arrived within 2 days of booking (showing balance to be paid in deals) the nil balance invoice then received 3 days after receipt of deal tokens. I am probably being neurotic, but I have mislaid (read lost....):der: the note I made of the reference number. If I dont receive the paperwork this morning I will have to ring

northantblue
1st December 2007, 07:50
When I booked it took over a week for an invoice to come in post,hopefully the postie will bring your letter soon.

boysmum
1st December 2007, 08:09
When I booked it took a couple of weeks, I remember I was getting worried

sammybear
1st December 2007, 09:01
Can take a couple of weeks sometimes huntsu1 i wouldnt worry. x

whiteorchid
2nd December 2007, 16:13
I'm in the same position - the original invoice with balance still outstanding took 3 days to arrive and it's been over a week since they received the vouchers by special delivery. I thought if I've not heard anything in the meantime, I might give them a call in the middle of next week just to make sure things are going through and to put my mind at rest.

huntsu1
2nd December 2007, 17:01
The first invoice arrived yesterday, so hopefully the nil balance will be here early next week, I'm paranoid as this time last year I had never been abroad, then two trips with work to Rome and Geneva, 5 days in Las Vegas with youngest son (18) and finally Malta for a week paid for with deals. I have now booked two weeks in Sorrento in June and one week in Croatia in September both paid in full (almost) with deals and hubby has just book a brillient deal via travelzoo back to Malta (staying at the same hotel) leaving the day before my 50th birthday in March. In the past we have always spent our holidays in our touring caravan around the UK. We are going to site it permanently next year in the New Forest as we dont have any annual leave left to use it!!

phonejacker
2nd December 2007, 17:57
I have been waiting two weeks for ours, they are starting to get busy this time of year. But, I think i will give them a ring if nothing appears this week.

whiteorchid
2nd December 2007, 22:14
The first invoice arrived yesterday, so hopefully the nil balance will be here early next week, I'm paranoid as this time last year I had never been abroad, then two trips with work to Rome and Geneva, 5 days in Las Vegas with youngest son (18) and finally Malta for a week paid for with deals. I have now booked two weeks in Sorrento in June and one week in Croatia in September both paid in full (almost) with deals and hubby has just book a brillient deal via travelzoo back to Malta (staying at the same hotel) leaving the day before my 50th birthday in March. In the past we have always spent our holidays in our touring caravan around the UK. We are going to site it permanently next year in the New Forest as we dont have any annual leave left to use it!!

Blimey that's some going - you've obviously got the travel bug now. I've always had "itchy feet" and my husband is convinced I'm determined to circumnavigate the globe before I die :D Having said that he doesn't argue when I tell him I'm planning our next trip. We've got the Christmas markets in Germany this Thursday, Goa in April, Crete in August and Scotland in October (I'm hoping to squeeze in Amsterdam at some point too) and if I could get more time off work I'd try for more :eek:

cannyscot
2nd December 2007, 22:19
My first invoice came quite quickly but the one showing NIl balance with the payment by vouchers took 10 days.

whiteorchid
3rd December 2007, 20:09
Hunts1 - my Cosmos receipt showing holiday settled in full arrived in this mornings post so yours will be on it's way too I'm sure :clap2:

taffy2
3rd December 2007, 21:35
Had my first and only invoice 5th September showing balance to be paid 12th Jan 08 ?1390 which is what i paid in deals, these were signed for on the 7th Sept, i printed the signiture form from tracking the post.
I have not received anything since, not going till March to Goa but feel i will phone tomorr to check up the nill balance. :xmas-smiley-032:

annie15
3rd December 2007, 22:17
Booked Turkey for next summer last weekend and had the second invoice today with the nil balance - what a beautiful sight that is too!!!! I'm sure your second invoice will follow quite quickly. So far Cosmos have been very efficient, we used XL last year but this is first time with Cosmos.

taffy2
5th December 2007, 22:28
I rang Cosmos today, all is well. :xmas-smiley-037:

eddy123
11th December 2007, 12:03
I paid 5 weeks ago and fly out in January.

I phoned today and they confirmed that everything was OK and another invoice is being sent out. :)

huntsu1
16th December 2007, 07:17
Thanks for all your responses, my nil balance invoice was received yesterday, bit of a wait but OK in the end - now saving to taken my youngest (20) back to Las Vegas with Virgin in 2009!

Flo
16th December 2007, 10:56
I love Vegas but haven't been since before DD 6 was born, she'd love it but only if they'd let her gamble, lol, so it could be a while before we go back.