PDA

View Full Version : Points given back

geordiegirl
2nd December 2007, 14:56
Hi

I had to cancel a trip to Blackpool so sent my deals tokens back to Tesco. They wrote to me to say they are giving me my points back.
Can I ask do they add the points to the total of your normal card or will they appear when you get the next statement? The points don't seem to have appeared in any of my accounts but I don't want to phone and ask.

Thanks guys!!

Grinder
2nd December 2007, 15:00
They usually appear a couple of weeks before cut off I think...

geordiegirl
2nd December 2007, 15:04
Thanks

samosma
4th December 2007, 16:36
Hi,
I have the same problem, I changed some points for Haven vouchers and when I booked the assistant said I needed ?100 less than I had planned so I returned the voucher to Tesco after ringing to enquire if this was ok. I had a letter back very quickly saying they had been credited back to my account but they are not showing up on either mine or OH account. Annoyingly when Haven sent through their booking confirmation the assistant was wrong in her total and the ?100 is needed. Aghhhhhh.................... :mad:
Hopefully after reading this thread they will be credited later, hope I haven't lost them but I really don't want to ring CS to check.

Grace & Favour
4th December 2007, 17:09
Hi,
I have the same problem, I changed some points for Haven vouchers and when I booked the assistant said I needed ?100 less than I had planned so I returned the voucher to Tesco after ringing to enquire if this was ok. I had a letter back very quickly saying they had been credited back to my account but they are not showing up on either mine or OH account. Annoyingly when Haven sent through their booking confirmation the assistant was wrong in her total and the ?100 is needed. Aghhhhhh.................... :mad:
Hopefully after reading this thread they will be credited later, hope I haven't lost them but I really don't want to ring CS to check.

They WILL be on your next statement - but rarely do they appear on your online account . . I've returned points three times, and it's always been the same . . . .