PDA

View Full Version : What happens to Change from Deals Vouchers

spudgun
4th December 2007, 13:23
Apologies if this is a noddy question, but I have searched through several pages and found nothing.

If I want to buy days out vouchers for PortMeirion Village, the cost of an adult is 6.50 - two would therefore be ?13.00

From the Tesco Website I can only order ?10 or ?15 worth of deals. If I order ?15 worth of deals and use these to pay for the tickets does that mean I lose the ?2?

This is the first time I have planned on using deals vouchers as I was long time converter to BA Miles (but due to the taxes etc... on flights now, I just dont feel it is worth it any more)

Thanks

P

GoatBoy
4th December 2007, 13:31
Apologies if this is a noddy question, but I have searched through several pages and found nothing.

If I want to buy days out vouchers for PortMeirion Village, the cost of an adult is 6.50 - two would therefore be ?13.00

From the Tesco Website I can only order ?10 or ?15 worth of deals. If I order ?15 worth of deals and use these to pay for the tickets does that mean I lose the ?2?

This is the first time I have planned on using deals vouchers as I was long time converter to BA Miles (but due to the taxes etc... on flights now, I just dont feel it is worth it any more)

Thanks

P

You don't get change when you use the deals vouchers. Better to use ?10 & top up with ?3 cash

spudgun
4th December 2007, 13:52
as I feared, thanks

P

rainbow
4th December 2007, 13:59
Unfortunately the smallest denomination token is ?5. They don't do ?1 ones.