PDA

View Full Version : Child benefit - lloyds tsb

chrissy71
4th December 2007, 15:03
My child benefit hasn't been paid into my account today. Have been in touch with the benefits office and they say its been paid. Lloyds say they are having trouble with their credit system. Has anyone else had probs? I do hope its nothing to do with the missing disks.

Cookie Monster
4th December 2007, 15:06
I bank with LLoyds, will check mine and let you know. Is it paid on the same day to everyone? xx

chrissy71
4th December 2007, 15:07
some could be paid monthly mine is weekly

Cookie Monster
4th December 2007, 15:20
Sorry babes, can't help. Mine is paid monthly and next payment is due on Tuesday 11th December. I will let you know then, someone else might be able to help before then.

Hope it's sorted soon xx

whamfanuk
4th December 2007, 15:27
mines gone in fine today

chrissy71
4th December 2007, 15:28
Thanks for looking. it isn't just the child benefit that will be affected. Any credits that need to be made into an account won't be done. Money will still be debited but not put in.

SuzyWoo
4th December 2007, 15:44
Chrissy - something weird has happened with my Lloyds, like it hasn't updated at all today. A payment I had going out is still due to leave the 4th December.

chrissy71
4th December 2007, 15:50
I have payments too to go out and they told me they would still be honoured even though there wouldn't be enough in the account to cover. Its their fault so no charges. My benefit was to cover these payments. Will be interesting to see what happens. I hope its in tomorrow or it will be panic stations.

misscharlie
4th December 2007, 16:01
My halifax account is playing up. I transfered some cash last week, and it showing in actually balace, but telling me I have nothing to withdraw?

SuzyWoo
4th December 2007, 16:11
I have a payment due to leave my Lloyds account today and it hasn't. Their systems seem to be playing up.

markat
4th December 2007, 16:20
I had a payment due in today (typical) - called them before I read this to see if I had gone in, it hadn't. I assumed the payer had lied to me about when the money was paid in. I have searched the news sites and can see no mention of a problem.

chrissy71
4th December 2007, 16:37
good news....just checked my account for the 100th time today and my child benefit has been paid in. Hope everyone has had success with either credits or debits

Ilovepoints
5th December 2007, 18:58
Lloyds TSB were having problems with their overnight processing Monday night/Tuesday morning and as a result debits and credits due yesterday were delayed until the system was resolved later in the day. HTH

markat
5th December 2007, 19:18
my credit went in today - a day late grrrr !
so gas bck on but it's a mild dry night - :)