PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide

beba
4th December 2007, 17:37
I would like to have an MOT and service using my clubcard deals, does anyone know if the vouchers are name?

Thanks

chip1980
4th December 2007, 18:14
No they are not named ,you can also collect points when you pay with deals

beba
4th December 2007, 18:26
No they are not named ,you can also collect points when you pay with deals

That's great, thanks! Are Nationwide any good?

Noah'strolly
4th December 2007, 23:28
My local nationwide wouldn't let me collect points when paying with vouchers and I couldn't get a major service but I've heard some branches have different rules - see the deals reviews forum for people's feedback.

glorious
4th December 2007, 23:43
Beba i have some discount coupons for ?35 mot etc if you would like them pm me your address and ill send them to you as i wont be able to use them before 31/12

beba
5th December 2007, 08:16
Beba i have some discount coupons for ?35 mot etc if you would like them pm me your address and ill send them to you as i wont be able to use them before 31/12

Thank you so much, I have sent you a PM. I just cannot believe how kind and helpful PTS member are! :)

sandhabibi
5th December 2007, 10:48
You can't use any other offers if paying with deals.
My local said they won't be giving out points anymore so not sure if that is national or not.

charlotsofun
5th December 2007, 10:57
i got points for a new exhaust last month didnt even realise untill the guy said would you like me to put your points on i said what points and he held my key fob up and said tesco points well it made me feel a little better because i was nearly crying at the bill.

Coupon-madder
5th December 2007, 12:29
That's great, thanks! Are Nationwide any good?

No........I will never use them again, others have had big problems too, have a read of this recent thread:

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=20860&highlight=Nationwide+LIED

beba
5th December 2007, 13:24
No........I will never use them again, others have had big problems too, have a read of this recent thread:

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=20860&highlight=Nationwide+LIED

Oh dear!!!!

giantsf49er
5th December 2007, 13:33
Having read the thread I have to say that kind of stuff can, and does happen at all sorts of garages.

The fact that they did work that wasnt agreed was their lookout. The customer didnt pay for it so the garage lost out.

Coupon-madder
6th December 2007, 10:24
I'm sure it does happen at many garages.

But in my case we had suspected they had done unnecessary work the previous year, then they really took the biscuit by overcharging me, lying to me, patronising me AND trying to say that I needed a new battery and new brake discs (I didn't).

Since I posted my experience on the last page, 2 other members have pm'd me with similar experiences. One was very similar, brake discs replaced when no-one else thought they needed replacing.

Just watch out, anyone who does use NW, maybe a good idea to tell them when dropping your car off for its MOT/Service that you will need a phone call first about any work needed AND will require the old part to be given to you.

Garages will give you the old part but best to state up front what you will require so they can't say they've destroyed/dumped it already. Maybe blame 'a bad experience you had at another garage' if they wonder why you are being paranoid.....