PDA

View Full Version : 2 free flights WITH taxes paid with the Air Miles credit card!

Raffles
18th December 2007, 11:58
Air Miles has been relaunched, with all taxes and surcharges now included in the miles price (which has obviously increased to compensate .....).

However, there is a very attractive offer on the Air Miles credit card. Apply before 30th April via airmiles.co.uk and, when accepted, you get a voucher for 2 FREE flights from London to anywhere in Zone 1 (ie Amsterdam, Dublin, Paris, Brussels). This includes taxes - you literally have nothing to pay.

The only condition is that you book at least 1 nights hotel accommodation through the Air Miles website. However, you need to stay somewhere anyway and Air Miles does seem to have a decent range of properties in all price bands. For Paris, a Saturday night starts at 56 for 2 including breakfast in a 2-star, up to c120 for a 4-star.

Given that you don't have to actually use the credit card beyond making a token 10 purchase, this really is something for nothing.

jen
18th December 2007, 20:54
Thanks Raffles, this looks well worth the hassle of applying.

djl1963
18th December 2007, 21:09
THanks Raffles.
Typical - I booked 2 flights to Rome last week!! Had to pay taxes using cash.

navara
19th December 2007, 12:49
Thanks Raffles, this looks well worth the hassle of applying.

It's no hassle applying just no availability in school hols if you have kids and no Manchester flights if you live up north:mad:

Raffles
19th December 2007, 15:37
It's no hassle applying just no availability in school hols if you have kids and no Manchester flights if you live up north:mad:

I can't believe you can't get a flight to Amsterdam, Paris, Dublin or Brussels during the school hols - since all the business travel disappears. In any event, this promo is only for flights out of London looking at the small print.

navara
19th December 2007, 16:01
I can't believe you can't get a flight to Amsterdam, Paris, Dublin or Brussels during the school hols - since all the business travel disappears. In any event, this promo is only for flights out of London looking at the small print.

i never read the small print thanks raffles