PDA

View Full Version : question for the MODS/experts

thehagman
18th December 2007, 23:54
haven holidays deal code S6036, we have a static caravan at one of these sites and see you can now use deals for breaks/holidays there.
Does anyone know if deals can be used to pay annual site fees also as could save us a fortune if so.
Do any of the MODS know what % tesco deal voucher discount would be from offical price as if someone went for break/holiday and paid cash.
As would be more than willing to make up any shortfall and pay them with extra deal vouchers.

:help:lot of questions with no answers:help:

GoatBoy
19th December 2007, 07:20
haven holidays deal code S6036, we have a static caravan at one of these sites and see you can now use deals for breaks/holidays there.
Does anyone know if deals can be used to pay annual site fees also as could save us a fortune if so.
Do any of the MODS know what % tesco deal voucher discount would be from offical price as if someone went for break/holiday and paid cash.
As would be more than willing to make up any shortfall and pay them with extra deal vouchers.

:help:lot of questions with no answers:help:

Hi,

don't know about the site fees but I'd very much doubt it. Then again, who'd have thought we'd be buying cars with deals.........I would have thought the best people to ask would be whoever you pay your fees to. You could always sell your CCvouchers on ebay & use the cash. I normally get about twice face value........

There's no discount from full price if you use deals vouchers. Haven don't even give you the online price if you use deals - you pay full brochure price

tiger
19th December 2007, 09:05
Sorry, I can't help on this as I've not come across the question before. I would suggest phoning Haven and asking.

Raffles
19th December 2007, 09:27
You can only use vouchers on holidays booked through the Haven brochures - which means you'll be booking into a Haven-owned caravan, not one owned by a private individual like you. And you certainly can't pay your site fees with them.

thehagman
19th December 2007, 12:44
You can only use vouchers on holidays booked through the Haven brochures - which means you'll be booking into a Haven-owned caravan, not one owned by a private individual like you. And you certainly can't pay your site fees with them.

:(well thats a pity as would pay them a few hundred extra in deals, if it worked might still enquire when park reopens

thehagman
19th December 2007, 12:46
Hi,

don't know about the site fees but I'd very much doubt it. Then again, who'd have thought we'd be buying cars with deals.........I would have thought the best people to ask would be whoever you pay your fees to. You could always sell your CCvouchers on ebay & use the cash. I normally get about twice face value........

There's no discount from full price if you use deals vouchers. Haven don't even give you the online price if you use deals - you pay full brochure price

i was thinking more as to how much haven actually receive back from tesco when some one books uses deals as would gladly pay difference and a few extra as would be well in pocket.

siennahue
19th December 2007, 12:51
Is it worth phoning Havens Tesco line and asking? No is 0871 230 1908

Sienna

thehagman
19th December 2007, 15:17
Is it worth phoning Havens Tesco line and asking? No is 0871 230 1908

Sienna

will give it a try

does anyone else own caravan and looked into this or even used deals paying for anything similar to site fees

thehagman
19th December 2007, 21:16
anyone?