PDA

View Full Version : New wish for new deals

Flo
23rd December 2007, 16:59
I wish that the next deals partner is Keith Prowse or similar so that I can buy my Disney / Universal tickets with deals.

Maverick
23rd December 2007, 17:00
I would like Aga to come on board!

rainbow
23rd December 2007, 17:03
A carpet/flooring retailer

Gizmos
23rd December 2007, 17:04
a house builder!

Maverick
23rd December 2007, 17:12
Got the Aga brochure in front of me, and I have exactly the right amount of points for one, so Dh will be praying they dont come on board as that will be the car out of the window!

sarahjane01
23rd December 2007, 17:21
I'd like football club season tickets. My sons would all be dead chuffed! :D

Littlemissjojo
23rd December 2007, 17:24
Hattons of Liverpool!!

They sell model railway trains and all associated gubbins. DH and his son and my father and father in law are all into trains - have spent a fortune online with hattons!! So could they either join Deals or Quidco please!!!!

thehagman
23rd December 2007, 17:28
oh,
has to be one of the big electrical retailors CURRYS / COMET etc

meemo38
23rd December 2007, 17:48
Would ikea be asking for to much LOL.....or a good cosmetic surgery company:D
electrical...carpets.......conservatory..i suppose the list coud go on and on:D
michelle

la60
23rd December 2007, 18:03
Remember a while back someone wished for cars:eyebrows:........ dreams do come true.... so keep dreaming:)

mutley muppet
23rd December 2007, 18:18
I'd like something like Currys/Comet for electricals or an alternative holiday company with good prices, like Travel Republic. :)

DebbieE
23rd December 2007, 18:44
Next
Cosmetic dentistry
Electrical retailer
MFI/B&Q/Homebase

nixieh
23rd December 2007, 18:48
Well if we are dreaming.....I would like to be able to use Tesco deals in Tesco (as 4 times the value) so that I could save all the money I spend in Tesco and then buy whatever I want with the money saved:clap2:

Alternatively a travel company with which I could book flights to Florida without the accommodation!

Melcatfish
23rd December 2007, 19:12
Well i doubt there will be an electrical retailer as Mr T's wouldn't want to encourage us to use a company in competition with Direct.

I would LOVE Aga to come on board too as i am forking out for one in the new year - nowhere near enough deals for what I want but it would be some off the price. Alternatively Virgin Atlantic as well as Holidays would be good for me, another holiday provider to give more choice, or a rejoin from MFI \ Magnet \ Moben \ Dolphin or general furntiutre stores.

Mel
x

Maverick
23rd December 2007, 19:15
now you have made me jealous, I sooooooo sooooooooooooo want one, it would be a dream come true, they are just sooooo expensive and to fit as well. are you getting a new one? Breaks down in tears.........

Melcatfish
23rd December 2007, 19:25
now you have made me jealous, I sooooooo sooooooooooooo want one, it would be a dream come true, they are just sooooo expensive and to fit as well. are you getting a new one? Breaks down in tears.........

You mean the Aga? Yes we are getting a new one but only because we are doing something a little out of the ordinary and selling up and pooling resources with my parents to buy a house all together (with our own spaces within it I hastily add!)

It is the only way we can afford the sort of house we would like and the Aga kitchen has always been my goal since we had one when I was growing up there is something amazing about them sort of nostalgic and homely and comforting!

You never know though Mav, if the delas wish thread works again they might become a deals partner and then they would be much more affordable - of course I will then be gutted that I missed out but lifes too short!

Mel
x

thehagman
23rd December 2007, 19:42
Well i doubt there will be an electrical retailer as Mr T's wouldn't want to encourage us to use a company in competition with Direct.

I would LOVE Aga to come on board too as i am forking out for one in the new year - nowhere near enough deals for what I want but it would be some off the price. Alternatively Virgin Atlantic as well as Holidays would be good for me, another holiday provider to give more choice, or a rejoin from MFI \ Magnet \ Moben \ Dolphin or general furntiutre stores.

Mel
x

good point about electrical dealer, so MR T why not let us use deals at MR T direct for full value of course :)

Maverick
23rd December 2007, 19:44
me too allways had them as kids. I dream of a duck egg one, although I like the classic one too.
I doubt they would ever join deals just not main stream enough, but you never never know.

GoatBoy
24th December 2007, 10:08
Cosmetic surgery or John Lewis