PDA

View Full Version : Haven/Butlins

kirsjude
29th December 2007, 23:18
Does anyone know if you can use deal vouchers converted for Butlins for Haven Holidays?

We were going to have a break at Butlins, but have now decided on Haven (after ordering Butlins Deals).

Also, has anyone stayed at Haven Caister? Honest reviews please. Will only be for 3 nights, but I am a bit fussy :o

Thank you

SuzyWoo
30th December 2007, 06:48
No problem, holiday deals can be used on any other deal (except pay in full deals).

Have you tried some of the holiday review sites? I found this on Holiday Watchdog. (http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23542) HTH

lisa84
30th December 2007, 09:25
You will be fine and when I spoke to Tesco Deals they said that any unused can be returned and recredited to your account or changed for other deals anyway so dont worry Hun!!!! Give em a call its a free phone number and they will be able to confirm it for you.

SuzyWoo
30th December 2007, 09:28
No need to send them back! If you look at the bumf you received with your vouchers you'll see the Things to Remember section : We hope you enjoy the Clubcard Deal you have chosen. However, if you would prefer to use your Clubcard Deal Token(s) for an alternative Deal, these Tokens can be used as full or part payment for any Deal which does not have the ‘Buy in Full’ logo next to it in the brochure but cannot be used for Avis car rental.

This is one of the most asked questions lol! Believe me, I'm forever changing my mind on what I'm going to use my deals for!

Flo
30th December 2007, 09:50
You can just use them as Suzy says no need to send them back. I ordered Cosmos and booked with Virgin no problem using the same vouchers.

brandonsnan
30th December 2007, 10:21
I used some surplus Butlins vouchers towards Tenpin Bowling party no problems. Sorry cannot help with Haven Accomodation though afraid i have never been

thehagman
30th December 2007, 11:24
Does anyone know if you can use deal vouchers converted for Butlins for Haven Holidays?

We were going to have a break at Butlins, but have now decided on Haven (after ordering Butlins Deals).

Also, has anyone stayed at Haven Caister? Honest reviews please. Will only be for 3 nights, but I am a bit fussy :o

Thank you

we have a static at another haven site never been to caister a lot depends on what sort of holiday your looking for,
you can upgrade van to higher standard, entertainment in general is good but not on par with butlins.

kirsjude
30th December 2007, 12:31
Thank you for all of your replies.

Will have a think about what we want to do.

harryboy
30th December 2007, 15:09
Hi, we stay at caister a lot through the sun ?9.50 hols, as we are qiute local, The site is great for kids and right on beach, If you pm me i will let you know which areas of the camp to ask for as the chalets are like hi de hi! If you are unsure,, the sun are doing the offers again at the begining of Jan, so i would go for one of these and save your vouchers. I would up grade from the standard, although we never do, but i always ring ahead & ask for a certain caravan and we get a free upgrade.

Our*holiday*fund
31st December 2007, 00:21
Hi, we stay at caister a lot through the sun ?9.50 hols, as we are qiute local, The site is great for kids and right on beach, If you pm me i will let you know which areas of the camp to ask for as the chalets are like hi de hi! If you are unsure,, the sun are doing the offers again at the begining of Jan, so i would go for one of these and save your vouchers. I would up grade from the standard, although we never do, but i always ring ahead & ask for a certain caravan and we get a free upgrade.

we went to caister on a sun holiday a few years ago and had to upgrade the chalet cost an extra ?40, was shocked they put people in the chalets couldnt have been upgaded since the 50's was like going back in time, very surprised they got away with it they were that bad :nono: now pick sites without chalets, had a great caravan last october with no upgrading :)

Mamzie
31st December 2007, 00:28
we always go for the gold or private caravans at Haven...

TetrisX
31st December 2007, 01:38
Just so you know, Haven have a policy of not using vans over seven years old.

At least this is what they tell owners who want to sublet back.

Chalets however are not easily moveable!! So will be there a lot longer.