PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photo Frame?

DebbieE
1st January 2008, 17:04
Can anyone recommend a digiframe for about ?80 - am going round in circles trying to find something at the right price. Looking for 7" minimum (naturally ;))

Any help gladly received. Thanks

princessa
1st January 2008, 17:06
There were some technica ones in Mr T's lately, for about ?40 I think. Not sure how good they'd be though. Have seen some in the sales somewhere too... possibly next?

princessa
1st January 2008, 17:09
Am pretty sure it was the next sale online, as I remember typing in photo frame as I'd seen a nice one in store. But I can't seem to get the sale page to load on the next site to have a look for you.

DebbieE
1st January 2008, 17:15
Had a quick look on Next - can see the NuVue 1 for 79.99, but would prefer a black frame like the Kodak ones.

Argos have 2 Kodak ones for ?89.99 but I'm wanting to get 2 so need to keep in budget if I can

princessa
1st January 2008, 17:16
Was it the one in the sale Debbie? As they had a few, though they may have all gone now I suppose.

DebbieE
1st January 2008, 17:30
I could only find 1 & I don't think that was in the sale. I'll take a look in the catalogue later & input the ref no & see what comes up

DebbieE
1st January 2008, 18:50
Have found the 7" Kodak 1's at Misco for ?60 & 5% cashback with quidco too - that's best price I've seen

rainbow
1st January 2008, 18:55
Technica (sp?) have one instore in tesco for ?49 (was ?39 before Christmas :() and it's very good. Got one for my parents and it's very easy to use. It has a wee remote control too which is handy, and choice of using a memory card or flash drive. My own one was from argos, no remote, and no USB for flash drive, so not such a good buy.

DebbieE
1st January 2008, 18:58
ooh, might have to take a look - what size is that 1?

DebbieE
1st January 2008, 19:01
Just seen it on Direct at ?39 but is OOS - getting them to e-mail when back in. Thanks

rainbow
1st January 2008, 19:02
can't find it online but this one is quite similar.

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.201-6400.aspx

rainbow
1st January 2008, 19:06
you obviously found it yourself debbie.....it's not identical though.

mummytotwo
7th January 2008, 18:56
hi i am looking for a digital photo frame to support the memory stick duo.

Can find some but most don't seem to be able to use these.

Thanks for looking and hope that someone can point me in the right direction. Thought I had found one on Tesco.com but apparently they are out of stock and it doesn't work with the pro. Full price in store.

princessa
7th January 2008, 18:57
Don't know if this thread will be any use to you: http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23712&highlight=PHOTO+FRAME

:)

Grace & Favour
7th January 2008, 19:10
Try Ebuyer - I find them excellent!!!!

http://www.ebuyer.com/search/?qfind=photo+frame&x=0&y=0

mummytotwo
7th January 2008, 19:14
thank you will go and have a look.

I just need to find out which are compatible with the pro duo (think that is right) as must of the cheaper ones don't tend to be and this is a gift for my Aunt's 70 so only really want to spend about ?60.

mummytotwo
7th January 2008, 19:15
well found one on ebuyer for ?75 so at least that is a start. thanks

DebbieE
7th January 2008, 19:54
I ordered the 7" Kodak one from Misco

mummytotwo
7th January 2008, 20:27
i need one that works with the duo stick :(

Miss Wetwipe
7th January 2008, 20:55
Technica (sp?) have one instore in tesco for ?49 (was ?39 before Christmas :() and it's very good. Got one for my parents and it's very easy to use. It has a wee remote control too which is handy, and choice of using a memory card or flash drive. My own one was from argos, no remote, and no USB for flash drive, so not such a good buy.

I agree, got one of these for Christmas and it looks very nice and is of ample size. The only complaint that I do have about it is that if you have any photo's in portrait mode on your memory card it will show them lying on their size - you can turn them around by pressing 'rotate' on the remote, but to be quite honest you just want to have it on and leave it. What I did was to go back into my memory card and rotate and resave the photo's myself - now the frame handles them perfectly. I think (but am not sure) there are some more expensive models that will rotate them automatically but not sure if they are worth the extra dosh!

lemmovolvoman
7th January 2008, 21:08
Will these show the videos from my Digital camera memory card as well as the photos?