PDA

View Full Version : S Code Vouchers

Kina
6th January 2008, 15:30
Sorry if this has been asked before :o

I have some unused Virgin vouchers that will expire soon, which I don't want to send back. I understand I can use them for other S code deals, where do I find a list of these?

Thanks in advance!

Maverick
6th January 2008, 15:44
Its basically any deals that are not pay in full deals Kina, so any restaurant, holiday etc but not, entry tickets, RAC, mag subs etc HTH

Kina
6th January 2008, 16:19
Thanks Maverick :D

Looks like we'll be able to afford a couple of meals out between now and expiry date (despite our tight budget, woohoo!). I wonder if Greene King will still take them :confused:
We had a lovely meal at one of their places which is local to us a couple months ago, such a shame they've pulled out. They even let us pay for our drinks in vouchers which we weren't expecting at all, so that was a welcome bonus (we didn't ask, DH went to settle the bill and thought drinks would be charged seperately but they weren't, so only had to pay for the tip that night).

Shall go and peruse the deals and see if I can persuade my mum to babysit one night in a couple of weeks time.

Kina
18th January 2008, 23:02
Just an update to say that they wouldn't let me use the vouchers tonight at the restaurant we went to (Greene King) as they said that they were accomodation vouchers due to the section asking for booking ref. Luckily I had some other vouchers left over and some my friend had given me so had enough to cover the cost of the food. Would have been miffed otherwise as we're on a tight budget at the moment.

tyroleandancer
18th January 2008, 23:39
Just an update to say that they wouldn't let me use the vouchers tonight at the restaurant we went to (Greene King) as they said that they were accomodation vouchers due to the section asking for booking ref. Luckily I had some other vouchers left over and some my friend had given me so had enough to cover the cost of the food. Would have been miffed otherwise as we're on a tight budget at the moment.

They were totally wrong
lucky for you that you had others

thehagman
18th January 2008, 23:46
They were totally wrong
lucky for you that you had others

AGREE TOTALLY i allways take a copy of the letter and a deal booklet, they send with deals stating if you do not want to use on ??? you can use on any other S code deal except ????

;)has put them on the spot twice so far and both times been able to use vouchers as long as S code..:clap2:

tyroleandancer
18th January 2008, 23:54
AGREE TOTALLY i allways take a copy of the letter and a deal booklet, they send with deals stating if you do not want to use on ??? you can use on any other S code deal except ????

;)has put them on the spot twice so far and both times been able to use vouchers as long as S code..:clap2:

Good idea
That info used to be available on the Tesco Deals section but is not listaed on all Deals