PDA

View Full Version : exchanging vouchers for deal tokens

kirsten975
7th January 2008, 22:01
i have 2 accounts does anyone know if it's okay to exchange the vouchers at the same time as the account numbers will be different? also i been saving the vouchers for nearly 2 years and they're issued in different variations of my name (not sure why!) and some in my madien name.

i'm thinking of exchanging them on line it but not sure if it would be easier to post. i want to book for a holiday in 7-8 weeks so don't have much time

thanks very much!

NitWit
7th January 2008, 22:29
I'm not 100% sure but I believe the vouchers will need to be in the names of the travellers so you would have to sort out the isue of your maiden name before ordering the vouchers.

Maybe someone else that has changed accounts over to married names could help you more with how they did it? I have a feeling it will mean a call to CS.

Ordering vouchers on different accounts at the same time is not an issue normally.

ruthie
7th January 2008, 22:58
i have 2 accounts does anyone know if it's okay to exchange the vouchers at the same time as the account numbers will be different? also i been saving the vouchers for nearly 2 years and they're issued in different variations of my name (not sure why!) and some in my madien name.

i'm thinking of exchanging them on line it but not sure if it would be easier to post. i want to book for a holiday in 7-8 weeks so don't have much time

thanks very much!

If the address of the account when you had your maiden name is the same your address now with your married name then I think you should be alright. Log in to your married name account and put in the voucher codes for that name, and also put in the voucher codes for your maiden name vouchers.