PDA

View Full Version : name on deals vouchers

edinburghgirl
8th January 2008, 10:51
do the optimax ones come with just the surname as hoping to pool a few different family members points(same surname) to get this done

DebbieE
8th January 2008, 13:42
yes - just the surname

sausagefingaz
20th January 2008, 20:56
Sorry to resurect an dead thread but was wondering the same thing but for Goldsmiths.

I would like to save for a expensive item from the goldsmiths but am worried than my deal vouchers will arrive with the first names of the different family members whos accounts i 'look after' on them, and be unusable for one item.

Can anyone who has used vouchers from different names put my mind at ease?

Thanks

NitWit
20th January 2008, 21:02
Yes the Goldsmith ones are... but they didn't mind taking mixed names from us. It was mine and my OH's as we are not married yet.

I think I read somewhere that you can order the vouchers on any named account at your address if you need to have deals in just one name, but I can't find the thread. We were going to do this with Motorpoint.

Grace & Favour
20th January 2008, 21:03
Sorry to resurect an dead thread but was wondering the same thing but for Goldsmiths.

I would like to save for a expensive item from the goldsmiths but am worried than my deal vouchers will arrive with the first names of the different family members whos accounts i 'look after' on them, and be unusable for one item.

Can anyone who has used vouchers from different names put my mind at ease?

Thanks

Hi Sossie!

Basically - the Goldsmith's vouchers all need to have the same surname on them . . . (the Christian name initial's never appear)

Hope that helps!

sausagefingaz
20th January 2008, 21:20
Hope that helps!

Indeed it does,

Thanks to all:)

bigbill
20th January 2008, 22:59
Goldsmiths take any s code deals vouchers named or not.

cosy toes
22nd January 2008, 22:38
We could do with a sticky with what is named and what isn't and who takes what.

I need about another ?60 to make up for a marroitt break and wondered about getting some on ebay but concerned if they were named and then couldn't use them I would have wasted my money. Anyone know?

Beej
22nd January 2008, 22:47
Great idea Cosy toes, I have been thinking along these lines for a while. I have started a new thread and hope people will add information to it.

tyroleandancer
22nd January 2008, 22:48
Great idea Cosy toes, I have been thinking along these lines for a while. I have started a new thread and hope people will add information to it.

Thanks Beej :)