PDA

View Full Version : Cosmos Flight Change

sammyandmimi
8th January 2008, 17:23
Cosmos have just written to change our flights from Manchester to Gatwick :mad:
They say we can have a refund if this doesn't suit but we paid for at least ?2000 worth of the holiday with deals tokens. Do you think that if we cancel, they will have to refund us cash or can they refund tokens? We have hol insurance but not the special Tesco one, so our insurance probably won't cover the tokens. However, as it was Cosmos who changed our holiday, I really think we should get a full refund - any wise words on this?
Am just gathering opinions before I summon up the courage to ring them!:(

SuzyWoo
8th January 2008, 17:24
The easiest would be to change to another destination leaving from Manchester? The whole refund milarky seems to be messy, iyswim.

Miss Wetwipe
8th January 2008, 17:24
This just happened to me........... They refunded the insurance onto my debit card and told me today that they have sent the vouchers back to Tesco's - apparantly they can take quite a while to be re-credited too!

Maverick
8th January 2008, 17:25
They will refund the deals back to tescos.

Maverick
8th January 2008, 17:26
I know its a pain but could you stay overnight at Gatwick before the flight, get an internal flight or drive down, or does going from gatwick scarper it, how far away is the holiday?

sammyandmimi
8th January 2008, 17:27
Have checked already - nothing available from Manchester except Kavos which I wouldn't dare visit with 2 teenage sons!:eek:
So long as I get my tokens refunded I don't mind a bit of a wait I suppose - I'll just have to find something else to spend them on!

Maverick
8th January 2008, 17:31
Welcome to PTS by the way, or welcome to posting, why not introduce yourself on the introduce yourself thread?

MajorieDawes
9th January 2008, 08:59
Out of interest, where were the original flights to?

sammyandmimi
9th January 2008, 19:46
Kefalonia - Cosmos don't fly there at all from Manchester now. Thanks to everyone for the advice by the way:)