PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ordering deals...

minniem
8th January 2008, 18:36
I am slowly converting my vouchers into deals and I have found over ?100 pounds worth of vouchers which I have kept to convert, trouble is, I have no record of this account and not sure where they have come from, checked all my "known" accounts and none of the account numbers tally.

What do I do? I don't know the e-mail address for this account!

:help:

rainbow
8th January 2008, 18:39
Just a suggestion, and don't know if it would work, but could you send them off with the form at the back of the deals brochure and leave the email address and CC No boxes blank? Tesco will be able to trace the serial numbers for themselves.

minniem
8th January 2008, 18:42
That is an idea. I could try that. I am just bemused to where I have forgotton about this account! I have just found out an old statement and I have used it on line, for green clubcard points, petrol, homephone and internet access?

I must have deleted it from my database, that is all I can think and now I don't know the e-mail address or password for the account!

Thanks for that rainbow.

northantblue
8th January 2008, 18:51
Think if I was you I would post them off and see what happens.

minniem
8th January 2008, 19:12
I have found another statement for this card now. It seems to be one I use quite regularly and I am sure related to my main account. Could it be the original clubcard which I used to have years and years ago, before switching to my tesco credit card?

maemaesmummy
8th January 2008, 19:15
Im certain that as long as the addy is the same you could convert them via any account...Mine never tally and always come through okay

minniem
8th January 2008, 19:17
Oh great! Thanks maemae! Saved me a lot of hassle, although I am bemused?

Mamzie
8th January 2008, 19:27
I do that as well, as long as they are at the same address.