PDA

View Full Version : DISNEY PARIS tickets

natasha1
8th January 2008, 21:50
Just wantd to say to everyone who is thinking about going to euro disney i bought an annual pass for the park for 103 euros,5 of us had passes valid for a year and we paid 515 euros!!!!103 euros for children and adults,i know i'm not using points to pay for them but if you use your points to go to france for holidays and buy a pass you have loads of great holidays ahead,i thought it was great value.

Mamzie
8th January 2008, 21:57
We were lucky and bought the dream passes in October, but also had the free ones for the children aged 3-7 deal, plus a refund of 2 day passes.

So 4 Dream annual passes cost us just 246 euros... WOW

Going back in May and Summer Hols to use them.

rach109
8th January 2008, 21:58
Just wantd to say to everyone who is thinking about going to euro disney i bought an annual pass for the park for 103 euros,5 of us had passes valid for a year and we paid 515 euros!!!!103 euros for children and adults,i know i'm not using points to pay for them but if you use your points to go to france for holidays and buy a pass you have loads of great holidays ahead,i thought it was great value.

We are buying APs for when we go in August :)

like you say its great value ( and gives excuse to return many times in 12 months ;) :D )

plus you get discounts in shops / restaurants / hotels etc

:clap2:

Mamzie
8th January 2008, 22:00
Its normally better to buy an annual pass than a 3 day ticket, def true if you can go back with the next year.

Just buy the day entry and then they refund that.

I forgot to say that you also get 20% discounts in the shops, restraurants, free buggy, free parking and the magic hours with the Dream ticket.

Mamzie
8th January 2008, 22:04
We are buying APs for when we go in August :)

like you say its great value ( and gives excuse to return many times in 12 months ;) :D )

plus you get discounts in shops / restaurants / hotels etc

:clap2:

oohhh... Have you got someone to refer you yet please Rach? I think that you can get a 10% discount and we'd get extended passes for refering.

natasha1
8th January 2008, 22:10
The ones i got were available on the gate!!yo get various discounts in shops and restaurants but i have got to say didnt think much of the food choice in the park,bit better outside the park,rail network is very good over there and they have loads of offrs for travel to paris and the park such as pay once and travel all day etc.but you do get free car parking with the passes which is worth about 10 euros a go.

Minnie Mouse
8th January 2008, 22:13
Annual passes are fantastic value - we have had them for the last 3 years and have saved a fortune with them :)

rach109
8th January 2008, 22:14
oohhh... Have you got someone to refer you yet please Rach? I think that you can get a 10% discount and we'd get extended passes for refering.

I have sorry,someone from Disboards!

xx

Mamzie
8th January 2008, 22:26
Never mind, worth a try, thanks Rach.

If anyone is getting annual passes, I'd be happy to refer you.

shopsomemore
8th January 2008, 23:49
Mamzine, I will keep you in mind. But I have not even looked that far ahead - not that organised me !!!

Khufu
9th January 2008, 00:32
Never mind, worth a try, thanks Rach.

If anyone is getting annual passes, I'd be happy to refer you.

Me too - I can refer up to 16 people!

sajaralu69
9th January 2008, 07:31
weve had them for ages .you get 20% off in the shops and 10% off in all the restaurants.plus free parking and we got 2/3rds off the cost of accomodation at the davey crockett.

tommyc2004
12th January 2008, 13:40
Hi, these annual passes sound great, had alook at french disney site and it looks as if 7 and unders are free with adult pass, can anyone confirm this?, also when booking disney accomadation do ring normal number and tell them you just want accomadation or is there another number?

Really think of getting some of these

Mamzie
12th January 2008, 17:56
They were free last year and very good value, but I thought it ended on January 8th.

They had extended it from November, so maybe they've have again. Drop them an email.

Heres a link for some more info on the Annual passes.

http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=24404