PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Individual Travellers?

Christina F
9th January 2008, 13:50
Hi
I am hoping to get enough points this quarter to combine with last 2 quarters and book a holiday.

I have had a look at Individual Travellers brochure and found a lovely villa in Portugal

Has anyone used them - are they good? Also, if I dont get enough points could I pay the rest in cash?

colman
10th January 2008, 10:25
i've used them twice CHristina really good couldn't fault them, we had a villa in italy this year and it was wonderful...

Christina F
10th January 2008, 13:58
Thanks for replyng. We did fancy Italy but weren't sure which area to go - any suggestions?

dancingqueen2
10th January 2008, 18:15
talking of individual travellers - I've just had a brochure in the post for cottages in England - does anyone know whether these can be paid for by vouchers? I would love to go abroad with them but with 3 children under five it seems like their english cottages would be better for us!

DQ

colman
11th January 2008, 12:44
Thanks for replyng. We did fancy Italy but weren't sure which area to go - any suggestions?

Tuscany is beautiful lots to see and do, if your looking through the brochure you want to go for areas around siena, pisa, florence, as they are all in about 30 mins to 1 hr from each other and in beautiful settings.