PDA

View Full Version : My new friend!

Deedee
10th January 2008, 13:31
Just got back from a quick shop and UPS had been and delivered parcel (to next door) went around (second time this week lol)
and there was a HUGE parcel there for me, it's only my brand new shiny stainless stell kenwood chef from the debenhams glitch! Woo hoo be dooo dooo.!

Now OH is definately gonna get it in the earole when he comes home tonight about finishing my blinkin kitchen! I wanna, "Cook, Cook, Cook"

Shimmer
10th January 2008, 13:36
Well I hope you don't mix it up with your other friends!:D

Deedee
10th January 2008, 13:39
LOL shimms, if my kitchen was in full working order I'd have baked you a cake today!
(and eaten it!)

caitlinsmummy
10th January 2008, 13:44
Ooooh have fun Deedee!! xxx

shoppaholic45
10th January 2008, 13:51
oooo thats good, em what glitch is it please

Deedee
10th January 2008, 13:52
it was the one where the 3 discount codes were coming off together! I'll find the thread now, but it's been fixed now!

Deedee
10th January 2008, 13:53
http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24063&highlight=debenhams

shoppaholic45
10th January 2008, 13:55
thanks dee i know what you mean now, i ordered a top through the glitch, i thought it was a new one i had missed lol

angel,dust
10th January 2008, 14:52
LOL shimms, if my kitchen was in full working order I'd have baked you a cake today!
(and eaten it!)

I feel you dee my kitchen is awful:( and I love cake :D but the bathroom is next on the list of DIY seeing as I have the bathroom suite thanks to mr T :) mfi messed up my kitchen plans when they pulled out and the kick of it is I would have done it easily in a quarter of the time if I known about pts back then :o so I have the bathroom suite and about ?40 ish in B&Q /homebase vouchers towards the tiles ohh and a ?50 quidco payment in feb to help too :clap2::clap2: yay me!! lol
anyway Im seriously waffling now but the point I was trying to make is that arnt these glitches fab:D:D didn't do debenhams (no spare cash really) but have some nice electric switches from argos.:D:D:D:D and I will too have a fully functioning kitchen soon (well after the utility room:rolleyes:;))

borderlakeland
10th January 2008, 17:27
ooh lucky you dee,hope you have fun with it. i have a early 1970's model i got from freecycle,:Dits still going strong.they are brilliant machines.

jenchin
10th January 2008, 17:33
I love my kenwood, wouldn't be without it. It even turns out lovely mash

LoveABargain
10th January 2008, 19:05
Just got back from a quick shop and UPS had been and delivered parcel (to next door) went around (second time this week lol)
and there was a HUGE parcel there for me, it's only my brand new shiny stainless stell kenwood chef from the debenhams glitch! Woo hoo be dooo dooo.!

Now OH is definately gonna get it in the earole when he comes home tonight about finishing my blinkin kitchen! I wanna, "Cook, Cook, Cook"

Hiya -what does it do - I don't know what they are?

EDIT - I've just googled it - what do you mix in it? - I've got a food processor but don't use that very much tbh

Maverick
10th January 2008, 22:51
Check your reciept did you get charged correctly, most peeps are reporting not getting the 10% discount.

Deedee
10th January 2008, 22:57
tbh, i'm gonna be learning all it does, my Mum has had her Kenwood since early 70's maybe late 60's, and she used to knock out some lovely food, she says it's one thing she couldn't have imagined going without! Weird aint it?
It mixes (could do it myself)
It chops (could do it myself)
It whisks (could do it myself)
It liquidises (could use my cheapo blender)
It hooks dough (I have a breadmaker)
It has a million different attachments (which i'll never buy)
apart from the "mill" I might get that, could make my own flour!!lol, I'm cited!!
But here's why, if my Mum says she loves hers (the original moneysaver) then I know it is going to be a great investment!

janedoe
11th January 2008, 00:35
Check your reciept did you get charged correctly, most peeps are reporting not getting the 10% discount.

I have feeling that's right, I got charged ?120 for a ?150 microwave (they have tried to deliver today but nobody in) which is 20% discount on the email the was ?108 so the 10% hasn't come off, have people been phoning or emailing at all?

Tilly_xx
11th January 2008, 00:50
hey well done you!!! I love it when a plan comes together :clap2::clap2: