PDA

View Full Version : Does Marriott At Legoland Still Accept Deals

roshew1
12th January 2008, 22:39
hi There

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows If The Marriott Hotel Slough/windsor Still Accepts Tesco Deals. I Was Under The Impression They Didnt But I Was Looking At The Tesco Deals Website And This Particular Hotel Along With Several Others Was Named As Accepting Deals Until 30th April 08.
Any Info Would Be Really Appreciated!

zoot
13th January 2008, 09:31
I dont know roshew1. It would not hurt to give them a ring to check if it is unclear in the tesco information.

roshew1
18th January 2008, 19:13
ok thanks zoot

pumpkin
18th January 2008, 20:23
my info is not up to date as i phoned them last year, but at that time they still accepted deals, but only for weekend bookings

better to try and get a cheap room at the Travel Inn!

roshew1
19th January 2008, 16:24
ok pumpkins thanks are the travels inns ok? and handy?

zoot
19th January 2008, 16:36
I stayed at the travelodge in slough when we went last year and managed to get a family room for ?15
They are worth looking at. Go through Quidco for a little extra back too.

barney
19th January 2008, 20:23
There is also a recently opened Travelodge in Windsor as I checked out their website for cheap hotels near to Legoland not long ago.

sammy30
20th January 2008, 14:12
HI, how close are these hotels to legoland? My kids really want to go there, and we have loads of tesco vouchers ready, but no transport! Is is possible to travel to the hotels by train without lengthy taxi/bus rides? ANd also from the hotel to legoland??

fluffybunny
20th January 2008, 14:25
we stayed at the Marriott Slough but this was a Courtyard one which was changing to the Holiday Inn. They did accept tokens at the time but , as they were changing to the Holiday Inn, they werent going to for much longer