PDA

View Full Version : Do Goldsmith's ever have a Sale ?

sallen1
14th January 2008, 05:01
am saving for a watch
thanks

zoot
14th January 2008, 06:53
Yep, Goldsmiths do have sales (one on at moment) but if you are using clubcard deals vouchers to pay then you are not allowed to buy anything in the sale with them. Full price items only. (You can buy sale items but only if you pay full price)

littlemissnaughty
14th January 2008, 08:35
I think there is a minimum spend at goldsmiths as well. Not sure how much it is but if you look in the deals book or on the tescos website it should tell you.

clairespiggin
14th January 2008, 09:53
I think there is a minimum spend at goldsmiths as well. Not sure how much it is but if you look in the deals book or on the tescos website it should tell you.

I think ?200 is the minimum spend with vouchers

Barcode
14th January 2008, 10:27
I think i read somewhere that you could buy something at full price then return it and get a credit note,then return and buy a sale item! And yes it is min spend ?200

zoot
14th January 2008, 16:19
I was told if i had any problems with the item i bought i could take it back to be exchanged for something else but no credit vouchers or refund.

kennedy999
15th January 2008, 14:40
When they first started accepting deals I got them to give me gift vouchers for the deals vouchers, then sold them on ebay for 80% of value :clap2:

sidtrix
17th January 2008, 10:55
Am sure if you buy a decent brand watch from them... TAG, OMEGA, BRIETLING, it would sell for roughly 75%-80% of the value aswell!

When they first started accepting deals I got them to give me gift vouchers for the deals vouchers, then sold them on ebay for 80% of value :clap2: