PDA

View Full Version : Eurostar Leaving Deals

SuzyWoo
17th January 2008, 09:23
:eek:Please note: If you have been saving your Clubcard Vouchers for Eurostar Tokens, you must have ordered your Tokens by the 16th April and completed your travel by 31st May 2008.

Another one bites the dust!

jen
17th January 2008, 11:51
Thanks for the heads up.:)

elisawortl
21st January 2008, 23:00
Hi, I've looked on the tesco deals page and it seems to be just the eurostar deal that is finishing- the eurotunnel deal doesn't have anything by it. I'm hoping to book eurotunnel crossings for july/August- does anyone know if that will still be possible?
thanks, Betty :)

Melcatfish
22nd January 2008, 00:17
Hi, I've looked on the tesco deals page and it seems to be just the eurostar deal that is finishing- the eurotunnel deal doesn't have anything by it. I'm hoping to book eurotunnel crossings for july/August- does anyone know if that will still be possible?
thanks, Betty :)

You should be fine as they are separate entities and the Euro tunnel deal, as you say, has no notification of them leaving noted on the deals site.

Mel
x

Khufu
22nd January 2008, 15:30
which is which? can you still take your car?

elisawortl
22nd January 2008, 15:32
You take your car with Eurotunnel. Eurostar is for foot passengers going to paris or brussels.
HTH, Betty

sprokit
22nd January 2008, 16:27
:eek:Please note: If you have been saving your Clubcard Vouchers for Eurostar Tokens, you must have ordered your Tokens by the 16th April and completed your travel by 31st May 2008.

Another one bites the dust!

well I just got my P&O ferry bookings done in time last November before they finished - (booked two trips away for this summer) - so keeping fingers crossed that Eurotunnel will still be there for next years bookings - would be great if one of the other ferry companies would do deals as well.

Cyrano
22nd January 2008, 19:28
Shame as the options for Disneyland Paris are now further reduced :nono:

Melcatfish
22nd January 2008, 20:12
I agree it is a shame to see the DLRP options reducing. Having said that when I travelled in November i was 50p short of the required deals to pay for my party in deals so I looked at the cash price and found that although a deals ticket was ?25 in CC vouchers i could get a cash ticket for ?59.50 return so not one of the better rates of return on your CC vouchers. I guess it would depend on time of year and busiest travel times though.

Mel
x

wallsendmag
22nd January 2008, 20:52
I only pay ?21 each way so its no great loss

Ladyshopper
22nd January 2008, 21:28
Had a panic then, as was mixing up eurostar and eurotunnel. Glad its not the latter going, as got tickets booked for later in year!

bru2cefan
22nd January 2008, 21:32
Yo...how do you manage ?21 each way?.are you staff?.or do you know something :)???????:confused:
Spill da beans:help:
I am Hummers best man:)

salsa
9th February 2008, 08:44
Just had a look and it says you must have ordered and booked by 31st May.

Looks like they are leaving too.