PDA

View Full Version : Got an exam in less than two hours

shoppaholic45
17th January 2008, 12:22
Ive got my first exam at one today, got socilogy, then the bilogy one tomorrow. I feel sick and very nervous. Im still revsing now. I tend to get like this before exams and on one exam last year i was sick. So not looking forward to these. Can't wait till they are over and done with. I know that they will be worth it.

Cookie Monster
17th January 2008, 12:25
Good luck............. It's been years since I sat an exam...........i loved Biology at school (got a B for my O level)

glorious
17th January 2008, 12:27
Get yourself a glass of water and take small sips and breathe thinking to yourself as you do this I WILL DO WELL.Good luck hun you will be fine its natural for us to have nerves before exams and similar things its because they mean so much to us that we want to do well IMHO

Irishsmurfy
17th January 2008, 12:28
Sending you lots of best wishes hun - Deep breath and RELAX!!!

Just think of your exam as if you were replying to questions posed by PTSers. You'll pass with flying colours!!!

Seriously - best of luck :hug:

jen
17th January 2008, 12:29
Good luck, if you are running out of time right down the most important facts as bullet points. Read the question carefully and make sure you answer the question. Don't do anything silly like answer all the questions when you are meant to select only 2 like my neice did in one exam.:):)

shoppaholic45
17th January 2008, 12:31
Thank you cookie, glorious, irish and jen. I will try the water and take deep breaths and look at it as a pts exam :)

glorious
17th January 2008, 12:35
Youll be fine:) Think of it as answering questions about what youve learnt IYSWIM doesnt seem so scary then:)

GOOD LUCK!!:)

tree-top
17th January 2008, 12:38
Good luck shoppaholic45, but you won't need it. I'm sure you'll sail through them. Will be thinking about you :)
Tree x

Tilly_xx
17th January 2008, 12:40
All the very best of luck for your exams .... I'm sure you're going to do great, you must be a smart cookie because you're a member of pts :clap2:

Grinder
17th January 2008, 12:41
Good luck.. a few of mine have exams today..

jonquil
17th January 2008, 13:01
Good Luck :)

icho
17th January 2008, 13:10
good luck. i mark GCSE papers... we are not monsters. I always mark bearing in mind that this is your future i'm looking at.
My Big tip is if you've any long answers. Stop. go back and read the question. It's amazing how many people go off at a tangent.
MOST of all... you wouldn't be entered if you couldn't do. think positive.
i know it's often easier said than done.
GL GL GL!

angel,dust
17th January 2008, 13:15
good luck hun!!!!! remember nice big deep breaths:D:D and read the questions a few times before you answer

NitWit
17th January 2008, 13:27
Nice one icho :)

Wishing you loads of luck shoppa. Think positive and breathe!

CrystalTips
17th January 2008, 13:33
Good luck. Exams :eek: you can do it. We'll all be thinking of you here, :cheer2:

holliemon
17th January 2008, 13:40
Good luck hope you do well

mhoc
17th January 2008, 15:21
Apologies, way off topic Glorious and Indy please can you empty your inbox, trying to send you urgent :D pms! Just typical, got something important instead of the usual inane witterings and everys inbox is is full

:focus:

Youll be fine:) Think of it as answering questions about what youve learnt IYSWIM doesnt seem so scary then:)

GOOD LUCK!!:)

taffyswife
17th January 2008, 15:27
Good luck - hope it goes well.

glorious
17th January 2008, 15:47
Apologies, way off topic Glorious and Indy please can you empty your inbox, trying to send you urgent :D pms! Just typical, got something important instead of the usual inane witterings and everys inbox is is full

:focus:

Noted Mhoc :) i will empty it now but cant reply for a while as got to go out:(

shoppaholic45
17th January 2008, 16:54
Thank you everyone, im back and think i did ok, i found that out of the first four questions i hadn't revised two of them, but had revised everything else so knew the other two questions and did the essay so hopefull i will have done ok. I did my best. I can't believe i didnt revise them two things, i was concetrating on the main ones so knew the other ones but not the mean of something and what dual labour market was

glorious
17th January 2008, 18:31
I hope youve done well Shoppa:)

NitWit
17th January 2008, 18:51
Aww glad to hear it went okay. When will you find out the results?

shoppaholic45
17th January 2008, 22:57
Thanks nitwit and glorious i think it might be next week, as they have said in the letters they sent out that any one needing to do a resit will be told by monday 28 jan, am now revising for my other exam, so going to be up early in the morning to do some more revision.

glorious
19th January 2008, 20:04
Well fingers crossed you will have done well,dont forget to have plenty of sleep as well im terrible with exams if im tired.