PDA

View Full Version : How long before deals go off hol balance?

liverpoolone
17th January 2008, 12:01
Booked my holiday on Thursday and posted deals Monday. Emailed Cosmos today to ask for balance and they said deals not been recieved yet. Sent special delivery and shows as delivered. Do they not treat as cash and take off straightaway?

Grace & Favour
17th January 2008, 12:04
I would always allow a few days for such updates . . . . . particularly if in any month with a vowel in it!

(But seriously - it really can take a week - !)

liverpoolone
17th January 2008, 16:59
A whole week, not sure if I can wait that long:)

Thanks!

suzy
17th January 2008, 21:08
well I,m really panicking at the moment because I booked holiday Monday night with Cosmos, asked my boss on Tuesday to post vouchers while she was at the bank, told her special delivery. what did she do, only put a first class stamp on. I rang Cosmos back tonight to find out if they have received them. No, but she said ring back Monday cos it takes time for them to be allocated to the holiday booking. I will be gutted if they go astray. ?1075.00 in deals. :mad:

liverpoolone
23rd January 2008, 10:21
well I,m really panicking at the moment because I booked holiday Monday night with Cosmos, asked my boss on Tuesday to post vouchers while she was at the bank, told her special delivery. what did she do, only put a first class stamp on. I rang Cosmos back tonight to find out if they have received them. No, but she said ring back Monday cos it takes time for them to be allocated to the holiday booking. I will be gutted if they go astray. ?1075.00 in deals. :mad:

Did they get there? I've been thinking of you!

Mine took 5 days before they were shown. They go to finance department first apparently

suzy
23rd January 2008, 18:20
Yes I phoned cosmos last night and they have arrived. what a relief. Insurance now sorted so Cant wait.