PDA

View Full Version : New deal Professional Photos

Maverick
17th January 2008, 13:09
Nice little deal

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=582

marie
17th January 2008, 14:50
Ooh thats a handy one, I can't afford to pay these sort of prices with a little one, so could come in useul. Thanks

sarahrjfr
18th January 2008, 20:25
Great offer I havent had any profesional photos done since Olan Mills folded!

suziq
18th January 2008, 20:33
thats fab!
olan mills have folded?

Diamond
18th January 2008, 20:35
Thanks For That!!

sarahrjfr
18th January 2008, 20:41
thats fab!
olan mills have folded?

They went bankrupt in 2006.:mad:
I had pictures that needed picking up at the time,luckily the administrators posted them out.

Ive just searched and it looks like there trading again mostly at Mothercares and not at shops.

pammy
18th January 2008, 21:06
It says a group of up to 4 people (luckily just enough in my family then) can enjoy this photoshoot and available at these locations.
Locations in: North & South London; Birmingham; Manchester; Chester, Cardiff and Newcastle (new). Every location is available 7 days a week.

I might do this one as I have never had a professional photo of us all.

HELLO_KITTY
18th January 2008, 21:13
i was looking at this the other day, i really would like the kids pics done but dont fancy dragging them all the way to london 4 it..would be great if u live nearby though

mum2-2girls
18th January 2008, 21:51
They went bankrupt in 2006.:mad:
I had pictures that needed picking up at the time,luckily the administrators posted them out.

Yeah I lost a ?200, had pre-bought a 3 session package!:mad:

DaisyChain
18th January 2008, 22:13
It isn't always expensive to have a Professional sitting. The local photographer we use charges ?30-?60 a sitting and there is no obligation to buy anything (although it would be impossible not to :))

pammy
18th January 2008, 22:17
i was looking at this the other day, i really would like the kids pics done but dont fancy dragging them all the way to london 4 it..would be great if u live nearby though

I think our nearest would be brummy but still a fair way to go but then i go to coventry to visit family anyway.

sarahrjfr
18th January 2008, 23:26
Yeah I lost a ?200, had pre-bought a 3 session package!:mad:

Theres something on the website about honouring gift boxes in the FAQs I was collecting on 1 of the Old Masters Cards and have emailed them to ask if they will honour it as im due a free canvas.Maybe worth sending a email just in case?