PDA

View Full Version : Using deal vouchers with names on.

princesskerry
18th January 2008, 15:35
Hello

I know this queation or versions of it has been asked a few times but cant find the responses.

I have a ?100 goldsmiths voucher with my name on, though it is not the new goldsmith vouchers that mention jewellery on. Can I use this voucher for a meal out?
Also has anyone used vouchers against ameal for more then 8 people? I'm double checking everything as I have offered to pay and if I cant use this voucher I will be in deep trouble as cant afford to pay cash but would feel like I had too as I offered. The party of 8 question is because 8 adults are coming and Josh, but he is not yet 2 so surely they cant object to him having a childs meal on top.:noidea:

tyroleandancer
18th January 2008, 15:36
Hello

I know this queation or versions of it has been asked a few times but cant find the responses.

I have a ?100 goldsmiths voucher with my name on, though it is not the new goldsmith vouchers that mention jewellery on. Can I use this voucher for a meal out?
Also has anyone used vouchers against ameal for more then 8 people? I'm double checking everything as I have offered to pay and if I cant use this voucher I will be in deep trouble as cant afford to pay cash but would feel like I had too as I offered. The party of 8 question is because 8 adults are coming and Josh, but he is not yet 2 so surely they cant object to him having a childs meal on top.:noidea:

what's the code? Does it start with s?

princesskerry
18th January 2008, 15:44
Yes s5001, actually I got it wrong it was a siblu voucher as it has space for a booking reference which I have left blank.

tyroleandancer
18th January 2008, 15:47
Yes s5001, actually I got it wrong it was a siblu voucher as it has space for a booking reference which I have left blank.

yes you can use it :)

I have been using my Virgin vouchers for eating out, Johnson cleaners and goldsmiths

princesskerry
18th January 2008, 15:49
Thankyou so much Tyroleanddancer, I was a little worried because of the large amount and the fact I couldn't afford to pay if they wouldn't accept it.
Will look forward to a lovely family meal on sunday now then.:clap2:

tyroleandancer
18th January 2008, 15:51
Thankyou so much Tyroleanddancer, I was a little worried because of the large amount and the fact I couldn't afford to pay if they wouldn't accept it.
Will look forward to a lovely family meal on sunday now then.:clap2:

I have a problem with my vouchers
I had some returned from a holiday company as the trip was cancelled by them
they have written the booking ref in and torn off the end bit along the perforations
both bits have been returned to me but i don't think i can use them now
I will have to return them to tesco

Just let the waitress know you are paying with your deals before you order
Enjoy your meal:)