PDA

View Full Version : Booking for Butlins?

sueplane
19th January 2008, 10:37
Am contemplating booking a three-day break as they have Fireman Sam there and ds2 loves him!

Am just wondering if anyone knows about booking - if you ring for a price will they hold the break for you, or do you just have to have a vague idea of price and then send for the vouchers and hope the price is still the same?

Anyone been to Butlins before, is it okay? Am not expecting very much, but hope the kids will like it!

Jules_2005
19th January 2008, 10:53
You need to pay the full brouchure price so look on the butlins site and add the discounts back on. You need your vouchers before you book as they need to take the voucher codes over the phone then you need to post them off within 3 days. I always send mine via special delivery

There are lots of reviews on Butlins on the deals reviews section http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12943

lisa84
19th January 2008, 11:15
Am contemplating booking a three-day break as they have Fireman Sam there and ds2 loves him!

Am just wondering if anyone knows about booking - if you ring for a price will they hold the break for you, or do you just have to have a vague idea of price and then send for the vouchers and hope the price is still the same?

Anyone been to Butlins before, is it okay? Am not expecting very much, but hope the kids will like it!

Ok what you need to do is ring 0800 222555 tell them you are paying in clubcard vouchers but you havent ordered them yet until you know what is avalible and prices. They will then go through your details and give you a price on the date. I always ask how many units they have left and they will tell you if they are selling quick so always worth asking. I have booked my last 4 or 5 hols with Butlins this way and they are really helpfull. The price will be the brouchure price but the staff are very helpfull and will let you know what is avaliable. I prefer Gold accomadation at Skegness. Been to Bognor aswell but not so nice. I like the Gold because you have a seperate dining area called the yacht club and the food is always really nice. Hope this helps. Lisa84xxxx:)

Flo
19th January 2008, 11:39
If you not going during school holidays you could get a really cheap hol without using vouchers. We usually pay ?100-?130 for either 4 nights half board or 3 nights half board over the weekend. I usually look at the website and phone and ask for a price if they are less then great if they are more I ask them to match the website which they have always done.