PDA

View Full Version : Can days out vouchers be used for Eurotunnel?

mazbo
22nd January 2008, 15:09
Hi,

I bought some days out vouchers from Ebay to use over the next few months and I was wondering if I could use them to pay for Eurotunnel or if i'd need named vouchers for that?

I know Eurostar has the buy in full logo but Eurotunnel doesn't seem to.

Anyone had any experience of this? :help:

Plenty of reps available. :D

pboae
22nd January 2008, 17:23
The new Eurotunnel vouchers are named, I ordered some in November 2007, and mine weren't. Other people here ordered in December 2007 and there's were named.

suzanneg
22nd January 2008, 17:41
I used days out vouchers for my Eurotunnel booking but this was back in June last year, so may have changed but in the bumpf you got with your days out vouchers it'll say something like 'we hope you enjoy using these for your chosen activity but if you should want to use them for something else they can be used for....' and then it'll list what you can't use them on so see if Eurotunnel is listed. If it doesn't say you can't then I would think you can! :D

tyroleandancer
22nd January 2008, 17:49
This is what it says on the Dyas out extra info

We hope you enjoy the Clubcard Deal you have chosen. However, if you would prefer to use your Clubcard Deal Token(s) for an alternative Deal, these Tokens can be used as full or part payment for any Deal which does not have the ‘Buy in Full’ logo next to it in the brochure, but cannot be used for Avis car rental, Goldsmith, Hotels or Holidays.

I would ring Eurotunnel

Tuckerpoo
22nd January 2008, 18:01
I used some of the Cafe rouge vouchers for my Eurotunnel trip in December and they worked fine. Just phone them up on the Tesco Eurotunnel number - 08702410276 and quote Tesco and they will just take the serial numbers and that's it. You get an email with the booking number as confirmation. I think this deal ends soon

rach109
22nd January 2008, 18:22
I used some of the Cafe rouge vouchers for my Eurotunnel trip in December and they worked fine. Just phone them up on the Tesco Eurotunnel number - 08702410276 and quote Tesco and they will just take the serial numbers and that's it. You get an email with the booking number as confirmation. I think this deal ends soon

Eurostar ends soon, not eurotunnel :)

Tuckerpoo
22nd January 2008, 18:37
Eurostar ends soon, not eurotunnel :)

Thanks, I'm so pleased about that as it works out really cheap using Eurotunnel, just wished I lived in Kent!

mazbo
23rd January 2008, 09:17
Thanks for your replies, looks promising then. I'll ring Eurotunnel at the weekend and let you know what they say. :)