PDA

View Full Version : What do i do next?

**Patty**
23rd January 2008, 13:15
Excuse in advance please.......i've got stinky cold & brain has gone AWOL :D

For the first time ever :eek:, I have just ordered some deals online (Merlin Annual Passes) but, what do i do with the paper vouchers now? Am i supposed to send them somewhere? Or do i shred 'em?

Up until last summer, i spent them instore *prepares for being shouted at*:behindsofa:

While i'm here.......Goldsmith's: We want to spend about ?600 using vouchers from both hubby's account and mine. If i order goldsmith's tokens from his account and some from mine, will it matter if it's not a 50/50 split? i.e. for example, there's ?150 in his name & ?450 in mine? I couldn't make out from the sticky whether they're named or not :o *blames brain fog again*

Fankeeee:)

Grace & Favour
23rd January 2008, 13:31
Patty,

I simply keep the old 'used' paper vouchers until I've spent the deals vouchers (just for my records)

Goldsmiths vouchers ARE named - but only with the surname - so assuming you and your DH share the same surname - yes - you can use deals vouchers from both accounts!

missstroppy
23rd January 2008, 13:40
Excuse in advance please.......i've got stinky cold & brain has gone AWOL :D

For the first time ever :eek:, I have just ordered some deals online (Merlin Annual Passes) but, what do i do with the paper vouchers now? Am i supposed to send them somewhere? Or do i shred 'em?

Up until last summer, i spent them instore *prepares for being shouted at*:behindsofa:

While i'm here.......Goldsmith's: We want to spend about ?600 using vouchers from both hubby's account and mine. If i order goldsmith's tokens from his account and some from mine, will it matter if it's not a 50/50 split? i.e. for example, there's ?150 in his name & ?450 in mine? I couldn't make out from the sticky whether they're named or not :o *blames brain fog again*

Fankeeee:)

Wait for the deals vouchers to arrive first, then shread them x

**Patty**
23rd January 2008, 13:44
Aww thank you :love:

Yes, we have the same surname.....

I am married to him, but don't tell everyone....:o:D:D:D:D