PDA

View Full Version : exchanging/swaping deals help

borderlakeland
23rd January 2008, 22:25
can anyone help
i've converted lots of points into deals for planet hollywood to use at half term only to find out they are fully booked for most of the dates we wanted:mad:
am i right in thinking would be ok to get them exchanged for another type of deal? if so how do i do that and has anyone any idea how long it might take?
or would it be quicker to just send them back and get them re-credited(if so how and where) and convert some of my other cc vouchers.

tyroleandancer
23rd January 2008, 22:55
can anyone help
i've converted lots of points into deals for planet hollywood to use at half term only to find out they are fully booked for most of the dates we wanted:mad:
am i right in thinking would be ok to get them exchanged for another type of deal? if so how do i do that and has anyone any idea how long it might take?
or would it be quicker to just send them back and get them re-credited(if so how and where) and convert some of my other cc vouchers.

Don't panic
I presume they are S coded deals
If so you can use them anywhere that is not a buy in full deal
restaurants
Goldsmiths
Johnson cleaners
bowling
Days out etc

thehagman
23rd January 2008, 23:23
as advised they are still useable at all other S code deals not on buy in full, and a really good way in for anyone wanting to save up mega vouchers with near expiry dates which i have done a few times-
i know the vouchers have 2 year when issued but time flys, if you have any older cc vouchers exchange to deals, then convert back to vouchers again as unused.

In otherwords prolonging the life of vouchers by over 2 years ideal for big wedding abroad etc.

borderlakeland
23rd January 2008, 23:38
thanks to both of you.. guess that will teach me to read the "bumpf"that came with them. they are all S coded deals so lots dif days out and restaurants.
(scuttles off to read t&c properly)