PDA

View Full Version : Clubcard Deals Vouchers

pollyanna_11
26th January 2008, 12:13
Hi

I am a bit confused, doesn't take much!

When I convert into deals do I:

Go into each online account and then put in each clubcard voucher code I have for that account? Or put in all different codes from all accounts on one account?

Assuming this is right, when the deals vouchers arrive, are they just like for like in denomination ie If I converted ?50 clubcard voucher, would this be a ?50 deal voucher for Cosmos for example, or do I get a ?200 Cosmos voucher, or do I simply get one Cosmos voucher for all the CC Vouchers I converted on one account for the total amount? :confused: I am not even sure I understand what I have written here!

I am just trying to establish if I am going to have lots of vouchers to send off when I book a holiday or just a couple.

Many thanks

smitheim
26th January 2008, 12:26
Hi Pollyanna,

you first select your deals, add to basket then at checkout you will be asked to enter cc voucher codes, I believe you can convert vouchers with same surname and address in one, but may be safer to keep them seperate. A ?50 clubcard voucher would convert to ?200 worth of cosmos deals vouchers, which I believe come in ?100 denominations (or less if you are converting less than ?25 in cc vouchers)
There was a thread on here advising not to convert too much at once (over ?125 cc vouchers which would be ?500 of deals vouchers) as this might attract extra security checks and take longer to arrive.
Holiday vouchers come with surname on, the surname should match with at least one person taking holiday
hth x

pollyanna_11
26th January 2008, 12:37
Hi Pollyanna,

you first select your deals, add to basket then at checkout you will be asked to enter cc voucher codes, I believe you can convert vouchers with same surname and address in one, but may be safer to keep them seperate. A ?50 clubcard voucher would convert to ?200 worth of cosmos deals vouchers, which I believe come in ?100 denominations (or less if you are converting less than ?25 in cc vouchers)
There was a thread on here advising not to convert too much at once (over ?125 cc vouchers which would be ?500 of deals vouchers) as this might attract extra security checks and take longer to arrive.
Holiday vouchers come with surname on, the surname should match with at least one person taking holiday
hth x

Thank you, have repped you!:)

pollyanna_11
26th January 2008, 12:41
So, assuming I book my holiday around May time then, I would be best to start converting my vouchers into deals in the next couple of months? So that I can do a few at a time.

Gavvy
26th January 2008, 13:34
I think the ?500 limit is before conversion rather than after, but otherwise agree with all the above, The important part is making sure the address match.