PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help?

lozzy
28th January 2008, 23:01
I am hoping to book my holidays for next year to ST Lucia. The holiday is with Virgin I want to use my tesco deals and I also have a?250.00 virgin holiday voucher. Does anyone know if I can use these together.

The holiday also has:-
?160.00 early booking discount
?120.00 discount
1 free children place
and ?262.90 online discount.
Will I lose all these discount if I use vouchers?

littlemissnaughty
28th January 2008, 23:04
I can't answer all your questions but I do know that you cannot add discounts if paying in vouchers it has to be the brochure price.

tt44
29th January 2008, 09:48
I am hoping to book my holidays for next year to ST Lucia. The holiday is with Virgin I want to use my tesco deals and I also have a?250.00 virgin holiday voucher. Does anyone know if I can use these together.

The holiday also has:-
?160.00 early booking discount
?120.00 discount
1 free children place
and ?262.90 online discount.
Will I lose all these discount if I use vouchers?

I booked last August with Virgin for a holiday to St Lucia in April 2008. I received the early booking discount & the un-named discount (mine was ?80) but I also received the Sandals ultra bonus discount that was applicable at the time, although the girl had to check with her supervisor first.

As far as the online discount is concerned you wont get because you have to ring to book. I cant say about the free child place - but give them a ring, im sure the discounts stated in the brochures apply - good luck :)

deekmcc
29th January 2008, 09:58
We booked again for St Lucia this year 8 of us a/i Smugglers Cove and we got all discounts as they were for early booking etc and free child places are ok as well.