PDA

View Full Version : Problem checking out Deals

clockwatcher
4th February 2008, 16:30
I've entered all the codes from my vouchers, which have been accepted with no problem, but when i get to the very final "confirm order" stage, I get this error message:

Sorry, there was a problem when trying to confirm your order. Please try again, if the problem persists contact customer support.

Anyone else had this, and if so, what happened? I've ordered three other batches of Deals Tokens over the past couple of weeks with no problems.

Deedee
4th February 2008, 16:41
CW, dont panic, this happened to me last mailing, I think I was adding the codes to the wrong email addy/log in iykwim! But I tried again the next day, with a clear head, and it worked! either it was me at error or the site, I forget! hth!

Bowman
4th February 2008, 16:52
I've had the same problem today. I phoned customer services and they say they have server problems and are working on it.

clockwatcher
4th February 2008, 17:09
Glad it's not just me then - thanks folks. If they're working on it, I'll leave it till tomorrow and try again.

glo
4th February 2008, 22:50
I was panicking because I got the same problem 10 minutes ago, I was going to post here and I saw your message, I?ll try tomorrow.

Silent Bob
5th February 2008, 14:07
Yep, had the same problem to.

Was getting worried, but so glad to see this thread!!

JANED9388
7th February 2008, 18:31
Make sure you tick the "how you heard about us" box, mine wouldn't let me check out till I did this.

mowerman
8th February 2008, 14:37
just had the same problem today

NitWit
8th February 2008, 15:45
I noticed when I was having the same problem the other day that if I chose something other than 'None of the above' in the "How you heard about us?" drop down menu it seemed to order them fine.