PDA

View Full Version : New Deals, Places to stay, Mecure Hotels

SuzyWoo
6th February 2008, 10:55
Appears to be renamed as 'Weekend Breaks'

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=593&bci=4294965955|Weekend%20Breaks

SuzyWoo
6th February 2008, 11:46
Looks quite good as you can use in all their hotels by the looks:

Things to remember...

• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Friday to Sunday inclusive

• Based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room

• Tokens valid on specified rates only

• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking

• You must have ordered and received your Weekend Break Tokens before you book with Mercure Hotels. Once you've received your Weekend Break Tokens, you must book with Mercure Hotels at least 14 days before you wish to stay.

• Prices quoted on the Mercure Hotels website are not valid for use with Clubcard Deals Tokens.

• Weekend Break Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard Vouchers.

Mecure hotels operate in 49 countries with over 750 locations.

colman
6th February 2008, 12:44
can these be used for their hotels overseas or just uk?

princesskerry
6th February 2008, 13:16
Just called Mercure, I was passed pillar to post and eventually spoke to a lady at the actual hotel. No one is aware of this deal, but the lady was really helpful I had to tell her it was on the website now and said valid from the 11th. Which I only spotted after calling! :der:
Anyway she is calling me back at the moment I am being given the cheapest price showing on the website which I dont think is remotely right so we will se what it changes too.
The only downfall at present is the it's only for weekends and I would have preferred midweek.:clap2:

Notsochunky
6th February 2008, 14:16
I've already booked a Mercure in France for Easter and paid with real money!!!!
The good thing about them is they have family rooms which will take my 11 and 15 year old, so useful if you can use points on these.

not so chunky

colman
6th February 2008, 18:43
thinking of a weekend to paris for me and oh later in the year so that could be a nice cheap break away for us...