PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my vouchers to deals now???

amos78
8th February 2008, 09:27
Hi A little advice would be grand please:D

My points for the last quarter have not zeroed yet. I would like to know if i can change my cc vouchers for deals today?, or should i wait untill i have received the quarterly mailing? If i do change them today how long do they take to come?

I want to get Open University deal vouchers. I need to register and pay with the OU by 22nd Feb and don't want to miss the deadline!!!:help:

Thanks in advance;)

Irishsmurfy
8th February 2008, 09:32
If you mean clubcard vouchers which you already have in hand - i.e. from November or earlier then by all means change them up to Deals. However if you mean can you change the points you earned last quarter into Deals without having the actual vouchers then I'm afraid the answer is no.

If you convert your vouchers on line they usually take up to 4 working days to arrive. I ordered some on Sunday and they arrived on Thursday.

Hope that makes sense - kindof anyway!!!

PS Welcome to PTS :welcome:

Irishsmurfy
8th February 2008, 09:37
Re the Open University fees I am not sure but if they work like other deals, e.g. Virgin holidays etc then you will not be able to add to the amount that you send them at a later date for the same course module.

E.g. You could send them ?500 of Deal vouchers this week but I don't think you can then add to the ?500 when the new mailings come in - but I could be wrong as I'm not clever enough to do an Open University course!!

Melcatfish
8th February 2008, 09:59
Re the Open University fees I am not sure but if they work like other deals, e.g. Virgin holidays etc then you will not be able to add to the amount that you send them at a later date for the same course module.

E.g. You could send them ?500 of Deal vouchers this week but I don't think you can then add to the ?500 when the new mailings come in - but I could be wrong as I'm not clever enough to do an Open University course!!

As I understand it you can't send in some deals now and some later for the same midule but you could send payment (full or part payment) for the module you are taking next, then when you come to select and sign up for the next module you can pay for that in deals too.

Hope this helps
Mel
x

amos78
8th February 2008, 13:12
So, I will wait untill I have received my mailings for the last quarter, when I have them in my hand, I will go to tesco cc deals and add the amount of deals I want to my basket and check out. this way I will receive them in approx 4 days???

It is all abit confusing!!! ??? About to start OU course:der:

Thanks for your help guys, just getting the hang of things now:)

Irishsmurfy
8th February 2008, 13:16
So, I will wait untill I have received my mailings for the last quarter, when I have them in my hand, I will go to tesco cc deals and add the amount of deals I want to my basket and check out. this way I will receive them in approx 4 days???

It is all abit confusing!!! ??? About to start OU course:der:

Thanks for your help guys, just getting the hang of things now:)

Thats the easiest way to do it Amos. However if you already have some vouchers from last quarter you could change those ones up today and then change up your new mailing lot when you receive them (hopefully in next two weeks). Just remember not to send them to Open University until you have ALL the deal vouchers in hand.

Good luck with the collecting and the course!!!

amos78
8th February 2008, 13:16
[QUOTE=Irishsmurfy;451289]Re the Open University fees I am not sure but if they work like other deals, e.g. Virgin holidays etc then you will not be able to add to the amount that you send them at a later date for the same course module.

I want to pay for the whole course in one go, so i guess this will be OK?

Irishsmurfy
8th February 2008, 13:21
It should be fine Amos - just once you send the vouchers all together to the Open University. Actually if it is a lot of money then I would advise you to change some to vouchers now and the balance when new mailing turns up. That way it will be less obvious to Tesco that you are changing up a lot of deals.

amos78
8th February 2008, 13:21
Does anyone have any experience with OU and vouchers?

Just wanted to know if I can pay online with cc deals? When enroling it states method of payment credit/debit card, instalments or gift vouchers, could gift vouchers be seen as cc deal vouchers or not?:confused:

amos78
8th February 2008, 13:24
It should be fine Amos - just once you send the vouchers all together to the Open University. Actually if it is a lot of money then I would advise you to change some to vouchers now and the balance when new mailing turns up. That way it will be less obvious to Tesco that you are changing up a lot of deals.

Acctually Irishmurfy its only a very small amout, well below ?500 although as you mentioned before i do have a ?2.50p voucher in hand to exchange lol:D