PDA

View Full Version : Changes to flight times with Virgin to Orlando.

Flo
9th February 2008, 10:04
I just went into check my booking online at virgin atlantic but it said I couldn't have access because my flight times had changed. I was in a panic until I managed to get through to Virgin and it has only been changed by half an hour. They gave me my locator number and I have now made sure my prebooked seats are still right. Worth checking your booking.

I am annoyed that they didn't contact me to tell me my flight had changed.

mummytotwo
9th February 2008, 10:12
off to look now. Where are you flying from?

littlemissnaughty
9th February 2008, 10:19
Thanks, we are flying monday morning so will check ours.

rainbow
9th February 2008, 10:28
Just checked and our flight out has been changed to half an hour later. Return hasn't changed. Very naughty of Virgin not to notfy us!

Flo
9th February 2008, 10:35
I'm flying from Gatwick 12th Aug vs027. I'm not concerned about the time change half an hour was neither here or there I was just worried I would lose my prebooked seats. According to virginholidays website my flights are sold out but there still seats available on virgin atlantic.

rainbow
9th February 2008, 10:40
That doesn't make sense, lol!
I couldn't acces the booking on virginAtlantic, but got our booking details through virginholidays site, and saw the changes. We're going from Gatwick and will fly down the night before, so won't affect us, but a courtesy email would have been nice.

KarenG
9th February 2008, 13:39
There are still loads of seats available on that flight, just the Virgin Holidays allocation that's gone :)

Flo
9th February 2008, 14:33
I spotted that once I could log in and check, if it stays that way do you think there would be any cheap upgrades about.