PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Active and LA Fitness Join Deals

Ladyshopper
11th February 2008, 12:37
Just browsing deals, see Virgin and LA Fitness are joining. You can use your deals to pay for membership which seems a good idea. Also would say it was a positive move to show Virgin aren't thinking of pulling out any time soon.

Off to browse what else is coming soon!

cath1954
11th February 2008, 13:16
Just browsing deals, see Virgin and LA Fitness are joining. You can use your deals to pay for membership which seems a good idea. Also would say it was a positive move to show Virgin aren't thinking of pulling out any time soon.

Off to browse what else is coming soon!

Hi just checking your virgin link and goes it through to Virgin Atlantic.Does this
mean you can now book flights as well as Virgin Holidays
Thanks Cath

Ladyshopper
11th February 2008, 13:39
No, I typed the word virgin and it automatically does a link. Just virgin holidays, ballonn flights and active club as far as I know.

cath1954
11th February 2008, 13:48
No, I typed the word virgin and it automatically does a link. Just virgin holidays, ballonn flights and active club as far as I know.

Thanks for quick reply much appreciated
Cath:clap2:

lizzie18
11th February 2008, 16:25
Virgin and la fitness have both been in for a while now. Annoying bit is my local virgin gym dont let you use deals ! x

Ladyshopper
11th February 2008, 19:23
Virgin and la fitness have both been in for a while now. Annoying bit is my local virgin gym dont let you use deals ! x

Have they? Sorry, I looked in the new deals bit, and they showed in there, so assumed they must just have joined. Probably me being not very observant, haven't looked at deals for a while as all mine going towards car.

MummyBear
12th February 2008, 20:05

you could always join a different branch who accept deals vouchers and then use your local club (as long as you take the "all club membership" - which is only ?4 more). This is what my friend did

lizzie18
12th February 2008, 22:42
you could always join a different branch who accept deals vouchers and then use your local club (as long as you take the "all club membership" - which is only ?4 more). This is what my friend did

oh i didnt realise they did that - have repped you ! x

MummyBear
13th February 2008, 10:25
oh i didnt realise they did that - have repped you ! x

you are welcome. Hope is all goes well for you. Good luck with your "keep fit" routine!!

cte1111
13th March 2008, 18:04
Has anybody used deals yet to pay for Virgin Active membership? I'm thinking of joining and just wondered how other people had found it, do they take deals easily etc.

I've got an appointment to look round and have a free day at our local one tomorrow so will see what we think. I think it's ?595 for a year's membership, which I wouldn't pay but ?150 in deals doesn't sound so bad.

s100
22nd March 2008, 10:18
Has anybody used deals yet to pay for Virgin Active membership? I'm thinking of joining and just wondered how other people had found it, do they take deals easily etc.

I've got an appointment to look round and have a free day at our local one tomorrow so will see what we think. I think it's ?595 for a year's membership, which I wouldn't pay but ?150 in deals doesn't sound so bad.

how did you get on?

cte1111
28th March 2008, 13:38
how did you get on?

I haven't been yet, had to cancel but will be joining soon. One of my friends is a member there and says it is good.

Will let you all know how the vouchers go down!

Gizmos
20th May 2008, 22:18
and Virgin Active leave

Please note: If you have been saving your Clubcard Vouchers for Virgin Active Tokens, you must have ordered your Tokens by 17th August 2008 and used them by 31st August 2008.

spraggzy
22nd May 2008, 15:42
does anyone know if la fitness are leaving deals?

spraggzy
23rd May 2008, 17:36
Anyone? x

Gizmos
23rd May 2008, 18:03
if there is nothing on the Tesco Deals place then it should be OK for now - never know when they will pull though

Khufu
23rd May 2008, 18:06
wow they didn't stay long - maybe that's a bit worrying for Virgin holidays?