PDA

View Full Version : Double Value clubcard vouchers when used at the wineclub!!

lloydadam
13th February 2008, 00:10
Just got this in a email from Mr T

COMING SOON!

Exchange your Clubcard Vouchers for Double Up eCoupons and you get Double value to spend at the online Tesco Wine Club!

Every ?5 in Clubcard Vouchers you exchange gets you a ?10 Double Up eCoupon to spend at the online Wine Club store.

With over 800 types of wine to choose from, you'll be sure to find something to suit your taste.

Cheers! - Salut! - Slainte! - Salud! - Prost!

Check back regularly for more news on our launch date.

figaro
13th February 2008, 01:38
OMG THERE IS A GOD.

lol , Been wondering what to do with mine , have over ?300 ,?600 worth of wine, here i come

big rep for op

wallsendmag
13th February 2008, 07:17
Shouldn't that be "Half value clubcard vouchers":(

mummytotwo
13th February 2008, 07:18
I will most certainly be sticking to getting a holiday with my vouchers.

mackie
13th February 2008, 08:21
For those that might consider selling CC Vouchers on ebay for double their value - this could be a better option. Find a neighbour/friend/relative who wants a wine order, order for them, pay (half price) using your CC tokens, stick in a juicy 1000 point wine code. Could be less risk??

eg ?50 case (+?5 delvery), pay ?27.50 in vouchers, friend gives you ?50/55, you gain ?40 worth of points (if code available). The wine codes do tend to be more common, more generous and less targetted.

Freebird
13th February 2008, 08:24
We had this last night and OH got all excited until I pointed out that's half the value of holiday deals. Is there some condition about not using them on discounted wines, because T's is usually very expensive on wine compared to others, unless there's an offer on?

Which reminds me....current fave is on offer and I have a 1,000 pt to use....wine (order) for breakfast. :D

WELSH-DRAGON
13th February 2008, 08:27
I don't drink wine although I have circa 60 bottles here. I tend to get the wine for the points and then make up wine hampers at Christmas etc.

If it was double value vouchers on tesco direct I may be tempted but like someone said above it's half the value of the holiday/car ones

welshy x

sharpeyes
13th February 2008, 10:24
oh this is GOOD NEWS, at last!! As a heavy wine drinker, this will save me ?? so i'm very pleased with this!! :clap2:

waddy80
13th February 2008, 11:04
Wouldn't it be nice if they did this with tesco direct? I know they still aren't as good as deals but it would be useful for me.

**Patty**
14th February 2008, 15:05
Am i weird then? (don't answer that!:D) because on my .com page it says about using the double up ones against clothing.
The only deal listed is about the wine but when i read it, it says *instore clothing* :confused:

Clothes would be good.....even better with wardrobe coupons as well.

Minnie Mouse
20th February 2008, 17:16
COMING SOON!

* Exchange your Clubcard Vouchers for Double Up eCoupons and you get Double value to spend at the online Tesco Wine Club!

* Every ?5 in Clubcard Vouchers you exchange gets you a ?10 Double Up eCoupon to spend at the online Wine Club store.

* With over 800 types of wine to choose from, you'll be sure to find something to suit your taste.

* Cheers! - Salut! - Slainte! - Salud! - Prost!

* Check back regularly for more news on our launch date.

Might help someone :D

bumpydog
22nd February 2008, 09:09
You can now order vouchers to spend at Tesco Wine Club. You will get double the value of you tokens, so basically half price wine.

SuzyWoo
22nd February 2008, 09:23
Did you get an e-mail? Can't see anything online but probably looking in the wrong place lol!

holliemon
22nd February 2008, 09:25
Any wine codes peeps - j p chenet on offer and i would like some but Id love a code too

mumof4
22nd February 2008, 09:32
been away so just reading up on this,

can we use codes for points and money off and still pay with our deals vouchers. Great if we could.

bumpydog
22nd February 2008, 09:44
Did you get an e-mail? Can't see anything online but probably looking in the wrong place lol!

If you go to the Clubcard homepage its on there just under CLUBCARD DEALS

lloydadam
22nd February 2008, 09:50
Now up and running:D

phil8999
22nd February 2008, 09:59
Go to clubcard page and there is a double up tag at top of page to the right of the clubcard deals one.
From T&C states "You may not be able use other eCoupon codes in conjunction with Double Up eCoupon codes." So there is hope !! Suggests even they don't know if they will or will not combine.

sammybear
22nd February 2008, 10:01
Yep the wording is :

You may use more than 1 Double Up eCoupon code per order; however, you cannot over pay when using Double Up eCoupon codes. Double Up eCoupon codes cannot be used for any delivery charge. You may not be able use other eCoupon codes in conjunction with Double Up eCoupon codes. Double Up eCoupon codes are valid for 3 months from date of issue.

So, do they or dont they ? lol

mumof4
22nd February 2008, 10:02
Go to clubcard page and there is a double up tag at top of page to the right of the clubcard deals one.
From T&C states "You may not be able use other eCoupon codes in conjunction with Double Up eCoupon codes." So there is hope !! Suggests even they don't know if they will or will not combine.

If I ever get a code again I think it'll be rude not too try :D

RT7
26th February 2008, 22:52
Never noticed this before!

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/doubleup/

chirpy007
27th February 2008, 06:14
Interesting, especially with a 1000 pointer (assuming you could use it):D

amos78
2nd March 2008, 13:04
Just looking at cc deals:

Exchange your Clubcard Vouchers for Double Up eCoupons and you get Double value to spend at the online Tesco Wine Club!

Every ?5 in Clubcard Vouchers you exchange gets you a ?10 Double Up eCoupon.

With over 800 types of wine to choose from, you'll be sure to find something to suit your taste.

Cheers! Salut! Slainte! Salud! Prost!

If there are some good points vouchers with the wine mailings:D It would be well worth doing it!!!

Happy days

SuzyWoo
2nd March 2008, 13:08
Our PTS members sniffed this one out a couple of weeks ago (well it is wine lol)! Thanks though, better to have it twice than miss it!

amos78
2nd March 2008, 13:08
oops sorry a bit slow on that one!:)

SuzyWoo
2nd March 2008, 13:10
No worries, I'm sure it's highlighted it to someone else who may have missed it. :)

janegreen
17th March 2008, 16:13
Has anyone noticed (or am I being slow) the new deal offer of geting twice the value of your vouchers to spend in the wine club, ok not as good as normal deals but if you didnt have anything to spend your vouchers on is something worth considering.

Its on the tesco website under deals.